431-440

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (431)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (431)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  After she finished buying these things, she looked at Wen Yiyi, who was still suppressing a low cough, and took out the first aid pill from her pocket.

  "Eat it."

  Wen Yiyi heard Han Qingxia's voice and saw what she handed over.

  "It's not poisonous," Han Qingxia said.

  Wen Yiyi was like a little kitten, vigilantly and carefully letting go of one hand to take what Han Qingxia gave her.

  She thought for half a minute.

  It can be seen that this is a very cautious child.

  After careful consideration, Wen Yiyi finally took the medicine given by Han Qingxia.

  After she took it, the pills immediately melted in her mouth, and she felt very uneasy.

  She has no parents anymore, only one uncle, the man who wants to arrest her today, and his uncle wants to exchange her for food.

  A helpless child like her would be like a stray kitten without a mother in the apocalypse.

  I was hit by a car and bullied, but I didn't dare to say a word.

  Even if she died, she would have quietly found a deserted bush and fallen down alone.

  I just hope I won't be eaten by zombies or people.

  Wen Yiyi hugged her painful belly tightly, and after a while, she felt her body getting warm.

  The pain in my stomach during labor gradually stopped, and the bones in my body that were hit no longer hurt.

  Even his strength has returned.

  Rong Yin's eyes lit up when he saw that her blood and energy were visibly recovering, and her body was getting healthier.

  He couldn't help but think of the medicine Han Qingxia took out, and a pair of fox eyes flashed with stunning light.

  My heart beat faster.

  After Wen Yiyi felt no pain all over her body, she looked at Han Qingxia in surprise. Han Qingxia didn't bother to explain to her, "Are you hungry?"

  "I ate a cake yesterday afternoon, and I'm not hungry yet." Wen Yiyi said.

  Damn, you had a pancake yesterday afternoon. Are you still not hungry?

  Han Qingxia wanted to curse, "Qin Ke, give her some food."

  "Come on, beauty boss." Qin Ke opened his backpack and took out several boxes of lunch.

  In fact, it was taken from his space.

  The lunch box contains five dishes, three meat and two vegetarian, served with white rice. It was still steaming hot when it was taken out.

  "Little girl, come over for dinner."

  Wen Yiyi's eyes widened in surprise when she saw such a meal.