Chapter 11

[Cody's POV]

Me, Izzy and Noah walk over to the others, and Izzy sits back down, in front of Eva, who's siting on a beanbag, and me and Noah, go and sit on the couch. Gwen's siting on the back part of the couch, which is supposed to support your back, whilst sitting, but I suppose Owen doesn't mind her siting on it? Either way, I sit down in the middle of the couch, Noah sits down to my right, and Owen is to my left!

———
Visual representation :P

———Visual representation :P

———

We all sit and talk for a bit, before Owen get's up.

O: I'm gonna go get the snacks and such! Anyone want anything specifically?

E: I'd like some water.

N+G: Me too.

Owen looks over at Izzy.

I: Can I get a soda??

O: Of course! What type?

I: Any is fine!

Owen then looks over at me.

O: You want something to drink too?

I quickly look around at the others, who are just kinda looking at me. I'm unsure what to say- Isn't it kinda rude to ask for something...? Should I decline the offer...? Before I can decide on what to do, Noah leans over to me.

N: You okay? You don't have to have something, if you don't want too...

C: I...

I pause, and Noah turns, to look over at Owen.

N: Owen, you can just get the things for now. I'll get Cody something, when he's ready.

O: Okay! I'll go get the snack, water, and the soda, for Izzy!

Owen turns around, and head towards his kitchen. Noah moves closer to me, so he's not just leaning towards me. He wraps his arm around my shoulder, and pulls me a little closer.

N: So, what kind of drinks do you like? I think you should get something. I promise Owen's a-okay with whatever you pick. No one will judge you!

C: I... I'd like something sweet...

I say with a small and timid voice. Noah just rubs my upper arm, with his hand. I look up at him, and he gives me a gentle smile.

N: Want me to stay here with you, or should I go and get it for you?

He say's quietly and gently, while still smiling at me, and rubbing my upper arm.

C: I can go get it myself...!

He let's out a little chuckle.

N: You don't even know where the kitchen is. I'll go get it for you, don't worry about it.

He let's go of me, gets up, and heads to the kitchen as well. I kinda just sit there awkwardly. I look around. Eva just finished unbraiding Izzy's hair, and is starting to put it into a cute ponytail. Izzy seems really happy with Eva doing her hair, even if it's just for fun, and not too necessary keep the style. Gwen's looking at her phone, seems to be typing something? (A/N: Might be texting someone?? O.O)

[Owen's POV]

Whilst I was looking around, searching for the last bag of chips, that I was gonna get for us, I heard someone step into the kitchen. I turned around to see Noah!

O: What's up buddy! Did Cody pick what he wanted??

I said smiling excitedly. He leans up against the door frame, that leads into the kitchen, that I'm, of course, standing in!

N: He said something "sweet", got any recommendations?

He said smirking.

O: Hmmm... I think I might have a strawberry smoothie! Do you think he would like that??

N: I'm sure he'd be very happy, with that.

Perfect! I just gotta find it now! (A/N: That was not a mistake! He thought that to himself! He didn't say it out loud!) I turn around, open the fridge, look in, and push stuff around, trying to find it.

O: There! Found it!

I turn around, and excitedly hand Noah the smoothie!

N: Want help carrying anything else?

I look at Noah surprised. He doesn't offer to help too regularly! He does sometimes! But quite rarely! He doesn't mind helping, he's just not one to offer!

O: Ooo, yes please!

I grab the water jug dispenser thingy, and give it too Noah! It's not super large, so luckily he can carry it, and still has a bit more space.

O: Can you also take Izzy's soda, or is that a little too much?

N: I got a free hand, so I'll manage.

I smile and hand him the soda too. He turns around, and makes his way back to the others!

[Noah's POV]

N: Here's your drinks.

I say as I put the soda in front of Izzy, and hand the smoothie to Cody. I proceed putting the water jug dispenser down in front of the couch, on the ground.

G: Do we just gotta drink straight from the jug?

Gwen asks jokingly, and we all laugh a bit.

N: Owens gonna bring our cups with him, in a sec.

Gwen nods. And I go and sit down, where I had sat before. After a bit, Owen made his way into the living room again. He went over where the jug was, and put down all the snacks. It was a bunch of bags of chips and other snacks, and a bowl with candy in it. He then went and gave me, Eva and Gwen our cups. We all took turns to fill up our cups, and then we sat back down, onto our "seats".

O: What do you guys wanna do??

I: MOVIE!

Owen looks around, to see if everyone is on board. Everyone nods in agreement. We all pick a movie together, and start it. We end up going with an action film. We all ate snack, drank our drinks, talked and laughed, the movie was pretty okay. Cody was especially chatty, asking millions of questions, and getting worried anytime there were fights, clinging onto me, and going on about how he didn't want the characters to get hurt. It was pretty cute. He knows that it's fake, because I explained that to him, but I still think, he was pretty emotional about the characters, like they were all real, and he knew them. Not necessarily a problem, but I'll keep it in mind, that I shouldn't show him horror movie, or anything really sad. I feel like that would be VERY upsetting to him-

[Words: 1070]