As they neared their apartment, the tension seemed to grow thicker. Shreyansh sighed deeply as he parked, bracing himself to face Viaanshi's wrath. He turned to look at her stony glare.

"Why are you so angry?" he asked carefully.

Viaanshi's eyes flashed.

"You know exactly why!" she burst out angrily.

Her raised voice made Shreyansh flinch.

"I'm sorry for yesterday"

"That's no excuse!" Viaanshi shot back, hands clenched at her sides. "You never
..leave it!"

Viaanshi stormed into the apartment, anger radiating from her. Shreyansh followed, looking concerned but curious.

As she entered, Viaanshi froze, gasping aloud. Lavender flowers covered every surface, filling the room with their purple hue and soothing scent. 

"What is all this?" she asked, her voice softening despite herself.

A trail of lavender petals led further into the apartment. Viaanshi stared at it, momentarily forgetting her anger.

Shreyansh stepped closer.

"Do you like it?" he asked tentatively.

Viaanshi didn't respond, walking slowly along the petal path. The lavender fragrance calmed her turbulent emotions.

She followed the trail to a closed door, a wreath of lavender adorning it. Hesitating, she glanced back at Shreyansh, who nodded encouragingly.

Viaanshi opened the door to find a beautifully decorated room with peaceful paintings and a table set for two amidst more lavender accents.

"Shrey..." she breathed, turning to him with tears in her eyes.

"This is beautiful. But why?"

Shreyansh took her hands.

"To apologize for yesterday. To show you how much you mean to me."

Viaanshi's anger melted away as she embraced him tightly.

"I'm so sorry I was upset," she whispered. "This is the most wonderful surprise."

They held each other for a long moment before Shreyansh pulled back, smiling softly.

"Shall we?" He gestured to the table.

As Viaanshi looked around, she noticed framed photos of her and Shreyansh everywhere. Pictures capturing happy memories and loving moments covered the shelves and walls.

"You kept all of these?" she asked softly, tracing a frame with her fingertips.

Shreyansh nodded from where he leaned in the doorway, watching her with pure adoration.

"Of course. Each one is a reminder of our love," he replied huskily.

Viaanshi felt her heart swell at his words. She went to him and they embraced tightly, holding the moment.

As they parted, Viaanshi noticed small folded papers next to some of the frames. Curious, she picked one up.

"What are these?"

"Open it," Shreyansh encouraged with a soft smile.

Viaanshi unfolded the paper carefully. It was a handwritten poem professing deep love and appreciation for her. Tears welled up as she read the achingly sincere words.

"It is no less than magic what your presence does to me"

" Like a rose in bloom, you grace my days,
In your smile, all my worries fade away.
With every whisper of your name,
My heart dances, set aflame."

"In your eyes, I find the stars,
Each glimmer, a story of ours.
With every heartbeat, our love's refrain,
Infinite and timeless, it shall remain."

"In the symphony of life, you are my melody,
Guiding me through storms, with your harmony.
With every note, my love for you crescendos,
Boundless and deep, like the ocean's echoes."

"Wrapped in your embrace, I find my solace,
In your touch, all the world's noise dissipates.
With each heartbeat, our souls entwine,
Forever yours, till the end of time."

'In the quiet hours of the night,
I dream of us, bathed in moonlight.
Hand in hand, we walk through time,
Our love, an everlasting rhyme."

"In the language of the heart, you are my verse,
With every word, our bond grows diverse.
In your eyes, I find my reflection,
In your love, my eternal affection."

"In this journey of life, I am but a wanderer,
Yet in your love, I find my anchor.
With you by my side, I fear no strife,
Forever yours, in this dance called life."

As Viaanshi read the poems, tears spilled down her cheeks. She was deeply moved by the beautiful words expressing Shreyansh's love for her.

"Shrey...this is so beautiful," she whispered emotionally, looking at him with teary eyes.

Shreyansh gently wiped her tears. "Don't cry, jaan. It hurts to see you cry." 

Viaanshi chuckled lightly through her tears. "I can't help it. I'm overwhelmed."

"No more tears, please," Shreyansh half-whined, wiping another tear tenderly. Viaanshi pinched his cheek playfully. 

"You're too adorable."

Shreyansh pouted but then his expression turned serious. "I'm sorry for teasing you earlier. I didn't mean to really upset you."

Viaanshi smiled forgivingly.

"I know. It's okay, I forgive you." 

They embraced, sharing a moment of understanding and affection. When they parted, Viaanshi spoke softly.

"Thank you for today, Shrey. It was truly beautiful."

Shreyansh grinned. "You're welcome. But I want a reward."

He pulled her close again and she wrapped her arms around his neck willingly. 

"What do you want?" she asked warmly.

"How about a kiss?" Shreyansh said and
Viaanshi's face fell down.

"Seriously shrey, I thought you would ask something else." She rolled her eyes to
him and started to drink water. But his next words made her choke on her water.

****************************

Hello.😊

Finally Here is the next chapter. Hope you all would like it. So sorry for the late update but there was some glitch happening in my wattpad. I was not able to publish the chapters. I really tried but couldn't do anything.

Anyway let me know what do you think about the chapter through your
comments.

Next update will be soon.

Love you all❤🌹

Thank you♡

****************************