4

Auroras pov:

Honestly I like making new friends. Plus she seems really kind and sweet so it can't be harmful. I invited her to dinner tonight. We were getting closer but I didn't want her to know just yet about my brother. A lot of people I meet usually end up using me for my brother and they think I don't realize. I think it's nice to finally know someone in Spain who doesn't know much about football and how big my brother is here in Barcelona. That's why I brushed off the topic when she asked if I was a business owner or something. I'm glad she didn't push it and acted the same after.

We started talking about her life before moving here to Spain. She started telling me all the weird and interesting things about the states. Chicago seems like a nice place. She was telling me about how strangers were actually nice there. All this talking made me realize that I actually don't know her much like I don't know her age or anything. I was about to ask when I got interrupted by a text. Pablo. My brother.

It was a reply to my story, "¿Quién es ella? (Who is she?)". I didn't realize I rolled my eyes until she asked me if everything was alright. "Yeah everything's fine, just my brother being annoying". Instead of asking any further, she laughed it off. Thank god.
I quickly reply, "No vas a ir por ella (you are not going for her)", and put my phone away.

Elena's pov:

"So i never really asked you but how old are you? And where are you from? I know you're supposed to be like 18-19 for uni but you look a lot older" she asked. "Haha, I'm originally from portugal, and im 17" i reply.
"What? No way. You're 17. Wow you're gonna age well" she says smiling shockingly. We talk more until eventually it's time to go home. It's about 11.30 pm in the night. She offers to drop me off but I decline and go myself.

_____

I reached home and immediately changed and cleaned myself up. As I was brushing my teeth, I got a text from Aurora.

"So you're famous too in your town?"

"Huh"

"Your followers chica, you don't get 350k followers out of nowhere"

"Haha it's only because I posted a tiktok and went viral once"

"Oohhh, I want to see"

*Elena sent a video*

"Wauuuu, tan bonitaaa"

"Gracias gracias mi amor"

______

I made m'y account private after she pointed out my number of followers.

______