11

The next morning:

I woke up to Leon lying on top of me. It was a bit suffocating. It was 7 am. How was he even awake. I carried him with me to the bathroom to help him brush his teeth and get dressed for the day. Lucas was still asleep.

I picked out some clothes from the bag my mom packed and put it on him. I think Lucas was awake because he started making sounds. So I got him ready too. This was hard. I can't imagine being a mom.

Finally I got myself ready after making them breakfast. I cut up some bananas and apples with mini pancakes and syrup. I cut it up and put on some SpongeBob before I left to shower.

I put on a large fluffy sweater and wore leggings. It was pretty cold. I did some light makeup and went to eat breakfast.

While grabbing a tangerine I checked my phone for any messages or calls from my family. They didn't do either so I'm guessing they're still asleep. I also checked insta and noticed I got a message from pedri 7 hours ago.

Pedri

Is this your brother?

_______
so I replied.
_______

Pedri

Is this your brother?

sorry I was asleep😭 yeah it is

______

It was pretty early so I wasn't expecting a quick response. So I went back to check on my brothers. "So do you guys like my house?" I ask. "Yes I don't want to leave ever" lucas says excitedly. "Me too" Leon adds. "Unfortunately I only have you this weekend, you're going back to mama and papa on Sunday" I say now sitting in between them.

I then get a notification. It was Pedri.

Pedri

Is this your brother?

sorry I was asleep😭 yeah it is

no worries.
he's very cute what's his name

what're you doing up so early? also it's leon.

Early training
Can't be late

Ohh yeah I forgot you actually train

What's that supposed to mean😂

Nothing I just forget footballers actually train  and don't just play matches.

Yeah it's tough. What about you? What's a day in your life like?

Well, I'm babysitting my brothers this entire weekend. It's gonna be a bit difficult.

Brothers? You have more than leon?

Yeah lucas and leon.

Are they twins?

Nope lucas is older by a year

Oh that's nice. Well it'll be fun don't worry too much.