12

2 weeks later..

I was in the middle of some school work when I got a text from Pedri.

Pedri

Hey, me and a few friends are going to a restaurant tomorrow night. I wanted to know if you could make it. It would mean a lot if you could come.

_________

Why me? Is this him trying to get to know me better? I should probably tell Aurora, after all she's the reason why I know him.
________

Aura💗

AURORA
GUESS WHAT

QUE????

Pedri asked me to go with him and a few friends tomorrow night to a restaurant.

EN SERIO????

SIIIII

LET ME HELP YOU GET READY

YES PLEASE COME ILL TEXF YOU THE DETAILS

SI SI

__________

I was even closer to Aurora. I invited her over yesterday to tell her everything about Pedri and my brothers. He seems like a good person. I didn't wanna move fast though.

I texted him back.

Pedri

Hey, me and a few friends are going to a restaurant tomorrow night. I wanted to know if you could make it too. It would mean a lot if you could come.

Hi Pedri, yeah I'm free tomorrow.
Is this a special occasion or?

No just a formal dinner.
A chance to get to know you better.

that would be really nice

Great I'll send you the details.
I'll see you soon
_______

He texted me the details. It was a formal dressed dinner at 7. I told Aurora and she said she'd come over to help me get ready.

I checked my closet for a few dresses and ended up finding a red chiffon dress I haven't worn yet. I already had my black saint Laurent heels to go with it as well. It was perfect.

The only thing I was worried about was that I'd be seen with him in public. I don't care that he's a footballer I care that he's famous and that I'll be seen by the public. I like my privacy very much.