5

Time skip to a few weeks:

Me and Aurora have been a lot closer, along with my uni friends. It's been nice. My friends insisted to go tomorrow to watch a football match. Barcelona against Getafe, a home game.

Growing up I played football, I always loved football. It gave me a sense of familiarity and comfort. I didnt want people to know I liked it though, mostly because I'm a girl and I know "nothing" about it and because Aurora can't know either. Plus, I support Real Madrid. If she knows I know about football, she'll get a sense that I'm using her for gavi. Which I'm not . And despite my plans, Im starting to actually enjoy being her friend more than I thought I would.

______

I was doing my homework when I got a text from the gc. Samuel made a gc of all of us. It had me, Clara, Dani, Sara, Samuel, Santiago and Manuel. It was about tomorrow, he sent us the seats. I also got a text from Aurora.

"Whatre you doing tomorow?"

"My friends want to see a football match"

"Ahh, barca?"

"Si, getafe"

"Yo también"

"En serio???"

"Si si, where are your seats?"

"It's the vip one, I'm not sure"

"En serio? Yo tambien"

"De ninguna manera (no way)"

"Siiiiii"

"Vale, te Vera antes?"

"What?"

"Sorry haha, I'll see you before?"

"Ohh, haha yes yes see you"

_______

I was putting on my gold hoops when I got a call from Manuel saying he was down to pick me up. "Holaa" I say getting in the front seat of the car. "Hola" they all say insync. On the drive there we listened to some mix of Spanish and they asked for "American" song recommendations from me. They don't know I'm fluently Portuguese.

We entered and headed to our seats, the guys ordered food and I excused myself to go meet aurora who texted me to meet her at her seat. I didn't wanna cause trouble so I stayed silent when I saw the security guard who was glaring at me as if I killed someone. I signal to aurora that I'm here and she laughs slightly and quickly runs up to me. "Está conmigo (shes with me)" she says to the guard he nods and opens the bar. "Holaaa" she says lightly hugging me. We started talking and she introduced me to a few of her friends and boyfriend and they were all kind. Soon enough it was time for the match to start so I headed back, she told me to meet her at the end.

The game started with kounde, aruajo, Garcia, Roberto, frenkie, pedri, gavi, ansu, lewandowski, ferran and rapinha as that starting XI. I've always known getafe as a team to play dirty. They always made sure there was at least one or two dirty fouls in every game, it was like a must. It was confusing because I think they mistook football for boxing. They were always really aggressive.

Soon enough it was half time after many unbooked cards against barca, not that I'm complaining just that football is football. It was 1-0 for barca. We took pictures and got refills. Me and sara decided to go to the bathroom for touch ups. We took some pics too and headed back.

The match then ended with Barcelona securing 3 points and getafe losing 2-1. The goal scorers for barca were lewandowski and frenkie. Getafes were irrelevant. After we left the stadium, I checked my phone for a call from aurora.

Call

Hello?

Holaa, ¿Sigues aquí? (R u still here)

Uhh, yes I am.

Okay, meet me at the private entrance

Huh, okay I'll see you.

_____

From afar, you can see multiple men in barca shirts. But they had cleats on, so they were definitely players. Thank god I dressed up today. I could tell some of them were questioning who the hell i was entering. I spotted aurora and she motioned to come over. She was standing with her boyfriend whom she introduced me to earlier and gavi. Next to gavi was my goal. Pedri.