3

It was Friday. The week passed by pretty fast and surprisingly uni wasn't as bad as I thought. It was actually good. I had caught up with all my homework and finally decided to get ready for tonight. Aurora told me to meet me at the place.

....

Call with Aurora

"Holaa, ¿Dónde estás? (Where are you)

"Holaa, I'm coming I'm just a bit lost on the restaurants place."

"I'll stand outside you'll see me"

"Nope"
"Oh wait I see you. Okay bye"

....

"Hola chicaa" she says going in for a hug
"So happy to see you again" I say hugging her. We head to the table and get seated. Everything was in Spanish so it was a bit difficult, at least I had to make it seem that way. The waiter came after a few minutes and Aurora ordered first. I struggled to order because I 'didn't' understand what anything was, so I took my sweet time. I could feel Aurora staring and laughing. With her phone out taking pictures. I finally finish my order and tell her to shutup sarcastically.

"Can I post this?" She asked showing me a picture of myself ordering. "I look so lost" I say slightly laughing. "You look so cute" she says typing something on her phone. "Sure but I don't even have you on Instagram or whatever" I say placing the menu down on the table and picking up my phone. She then takes my phone and starts typing. When I get it back it was left open on her profile. Bingo. Now I have to play dumb and confused. "Am I friends with someone famous?" I say jokingly as I noticed her large number of followers. "Not exactly but close" she replies. "What are you? A brand owner or somthing?" I ask foolishly. "No imagine" she laughs. Thankfully the topic washed off. As she took pictures of her food, I looked at her story.

 With the caption "a bit lost?"

___

Perfect. To be honest, this wasn't part of my plan. I never planned on her posting me. At least now she's making it easier for me. Now gavi will see her story and hopefully ask about me or will be curious about who I am.

note:
Elena's gonna be playing "Cindy kinberly" to give a visual. I'm not gonna constantly upload pictures or anything but there'll be some chapters where it'll just be pictures of events of gavi, and elena and stuff.