2

It was the first day of uni and I was a bit excited. I shouldn't be though, I know it's gonna be hard, but I need to get through this. It was 7.30 am and I had class at 9. I started getting ready for the day with a shower and breakfast. I made a sourdough bread cream cheese toast with salmon. It was amazing.

I didn't want to draw too much attention with clothes so I just wore a pair of baggy but fitted blackish/gray jeans and a navy blue hoodie tied across my neck with a white tank top. I slipped on a pair of nike air maxs and headed out.

My apartment wasn't that far from the uni, it was just about a 20 minute walk. So I had to leave fast.

On the way there i was thinking about aurora. I needed to get closer to her without being suspicious or anything. We exchanged numbers. So that's a good start.

______

We had introductions and all that today. I made a friend though. Well 2, Samuel and Clara. They were nice and welcoming. Hard to find so I hope they're not pretending for the sake of the first day. We ate lunch together and surprisingly me and Clara had all our classes together.

....

Finally after about 2 more hours, it was over. Tomorrow was when our actual classes started and I wasn't that ready. I know how occurring things are at uni.

I stopped by a stationary store to buy a few things for tomorrow and headed straight home. I texted my family gc about my first day and told them everything.

I was about to go cook dinner when I got a text from aurora.

Aurora

Holaaa, i forgot to ask, was your first day at uni?

Holaa, sí, fue un placer agradecerte por preguntar (yes it was good thank you for asking)

Ahora hablas con fluidez en español (Oohh, youre fluent in Spanish now)

Hahahaha, Tengo que aprender eventualmente ( I have to learn eventually)

It was nice meeting you honestly, we should hangout again sometime.

Same honestly, plus you're the only person I know in this country besides like 2 people I met today.

Aww, that's so nice. Are you free tomorrow?

No, I have uni remember 💔

Ahhh sii, me too but not many classes. How about Friday?

Yeah I'm free. What do you wanna do?

I know this restaurant. We could also explore the place a bit after.

Sounds great. See you Friday chica

Y tú😘

____

I was excited. I'm one step closer to my goal. To be honest, I'm really lucky she fell for my little fake Spanish plan. I know Spanish fluently, I just needed her to think I needed help.

____