13- "my date"

The next day 3 pm:

I was in the middle of my shower when I got a call from someone. I let it ring and let my music continue to play as I was finishing up my shower.

I step out and check my phone to see who called. It was Aurora. Uh oh.

I called her back.

Aura💗

Hiii, sorry I was showering.

Oh no worries I was just calling to tell you that I'm coming in a couple of minutes.

Vale great see you

___________

I started to do my hair care by putting creams since my hair was naturally curly/wavy. I put heat protectant spray and started to blow dry my hair. I was in the middle of putting in my hair rollers when I heard the doorbell ring.

I answered it and it was Aurora. She pulled me in for a hug and entered. I explained to her the whole outfit and makeup look. She loved it.

We entered my dressing room and she helped me put the rollers in. After I started to prep my skin for my makeup. It was about 4.30 now.

We ended up doing a smokey eye look with cat like eyeliner. We sat and watched a movie and talked before it was already 6.20 pm and we had to take out the rollers.

"You know I think he likes you" she said to me while taking out a roller. "No I don't think so, we have different priorities" I say. "Then whyre you going with him" she asked teasingly. "I don't know honestly" I say taking out another roller. "Gavis never mentioned a girl he's talked about or anything like that and he's asking you out" she says brushing through my hair. "It's not a date, it's probably a repayment for inviting him over" I reply. "Okay let's make a bet" she says. "On what?" I say turning around to face her. "If it's a date" she says smiling. "Okay fine" I reply rolling my eyes in sarcasm. "If I win, you have to admit your feelings for him and if I don't I'll do anything you want" she says. "Wow what kind of a bet is that, now I want to win" I say laughing.

We finish up. I put my shoes on and do my last touches. I spray my perfume I use only on events or important occasions and fix my hair in the mirror. Seconds later I get a call from Pedri saying he's down. I tell Aurora and she says she's leaving as well. We reach the reception and she tells me her cars parked out back. Before I could think, she hugs me and says goodbye, leaving me with no chance to drop her off.

I reach the front of the reception and he sees me. He gets out of the car and comes to open the door for me. "You look...really pretty" he says looking from my eyes down to my shoes. "Thank you, you clean up well too" I say admiring him as well. He was wearing Loro piana, I knew because my dad wore this as well. Maybe they'd get along.

He closed the door after me and we drove off. "So where is this place?" I ask. "It's near the dock, it's a really nice place and everyone was bringing a plus one so why not ask you" he explained. "But you've only just met me" I say back. "Exactly, and I enjoyed my time with you and I wanted to spend more" he confessed. "Oh, well thank you then" I say slightly blushing. "So...how was training today" I ask trying to make conversation. He laughs. "Whyre you laughing?" I ask confused. "Because it's funny seeing you try to make conversation" he says smiles to me. I smile and sarcastically roll my eyes. "Training was good, tough but still well" he replies. "Training wasn't so tough when I played" I confess. "You play?" He ask shocked now looking at me. "I used to I'm not that good though so don't get too excited" I reply. "We should play one day" he suggests. "So I can embarrass myself? No thanks" I say turning to the window. "Trust me we'll do it" he says confidently. "There's so much I don't know about you wow and it's interesting getting to know you" he says looking at me while being stopped at a red. I look at him to face him. "And you too, I'm sure there's a lot more about you than what's in the media" I say. He smiles slightly and turns to face the road.