Chapter 32: The Terminator vs RoboCop

Third POV

"We're back!" Setsuna announced her and Iida's entrance. "What did we miss?"

After many of them had their stomachs relieved of their contents last fight, the group was overjoyed at Setsuna's and Iida's return with the snacks.

The two were informed of the events that transpired in the previous fight as many obtained their desired beverages and snacks, one none to please with what she missed.

"Oh, come on!" Setsuna whined. "I could have teased Green Bean about being a rabbit! So unfair!"

"Yeah, yeah, boo-hoo." Kyoka rolled her eyes at the green-haired girl's childish whining. "Did you get the antidote?"

"Sure did." Setsuna did a 180 and revealed the jar of purple liquid, recalling how she had to sneakily send out an eye and a hand to Midnight's office without Iida noticing. "Now, let's go cure our Green Bean!"

After Izuku finished getting the snacks for Eri, Izuku felt a tap on his shoulder. "Deku." Izuku turned to see Ochaco with a beverage in hand.

"Oh, h-hey, Uraraka." Izuku stuttered out, a blush rising on his cheeks. "What's up?"

"I saw how you have been feeling a little hot lately, so I thought you needed a drink." Ochaco handed the drink to him. "Green Tea's your favorite, right?"

"U-Uh, y-yeah, it is." Izuku smiled and accepted the drink. "Thanks, Uraraka."

"Ochaco." She replied.

"Come again?" Izuku asked.

"Call me Ochaco, Deku." Uraraka said, her own cheeks blushing brightly and twiddling her fingers. "We've been friends since the beginning of the year and you let me call you Deku all the time, so I think it's only fair that you call me by my first name. Okay?"

Izuku was caught off guard by the sudden and personal request, but looking into her eyes, he found that she wasn't going to take no for an answer. "Alright, thanks again, Ura-Ochaco." He smiled brightly.

Ochaco nearly fainted at the one-two of her name and Izuku's smile but she held strong. "No problem, Deku." She smiled back.

Izuku nodded and sat down with Eri, drinking from the cup. Ochaco's smile seemed to brighten, giving a thumbs up behind her back towards the girls, all of whom brighten and exclaimed silent cheers of victory, pleased that Midoriya drank the anti-aphrodisiac in the tea.

With all said and done, everyone sat down and with drinks and snacks of their own, Mei pressed the button for the next video to play.

"Sci-fi movies have taught me two very important things." Boomstick began the video. "One, I want my own lightsaber,"

"Same." Was said by many of the students, especially Mei and Melissa.

"And two, the future blows." Boomstick continued with images of a large city suffering multiple large explosions.

"It's unavoidable, the warrior of the next millennium is the machine." Wiz stated, showing a killer looking robot as an example.

"So, this fight is about futuristic robots or cyborgs." Power Loader rubbed his chin, interested.

"Such as The Terminator, Skynet's time traveling android assassin." Wiz introduced the first robo warrior.

"And RoboCop, OCP Detroit's cyborg defender." Boomstick introduced the other.

"Huh, so one is an android and the other a cyborg." Melissa muttered.

"What's the difference?" Rin asked.