Chapter 20: Zelda vs Peach

Third POV

Mei pressed the play button, moving on to the next video, which began with the same rocking music.

"Today we are pitting two of the most powerful, yet worthless damsels in distress, of all time, against each other." Wiz began.

"Huh?" Itsuka questioned.

"Mostly worthless." Boomstick said. "If they're not getting kidnapped, they're always nagging at you to do stuff. Like my ex-wife."

"Princess Zelda, from the realm of Hyrule." Wiz introduced the first fighter.

"And Princess Peach, of the Mushroom Kingdom." Boomstick introduced the second.

"So these princesses are powerful, but then how are they also worthless?" Uraraka asked.

"Maybe they just aren't as powerful as the bad guys that kidnapped them?" Ojiro suggested.

"Or perhaps their powers or skills aren't suited for battle and are more passive individuals." Izuku said.

"I'm Wizard and he's Boomstick," Wiz introduced the two of them. "And its our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle!"

The first of the princesses was gorgeous, who's very presence seemed to radiate nobility and wisdom. Many different versions and images of her were shown, from her hair color switching from golden blonde to chocolate brown. The most consisted feature of her was her fair, pale skin, her pointy, elf ears, her hair reaching past her shoulders, and wearing regal and noble dresses and outfits. The one dress that stood out the most was a royal, purple and white dress, the purple mostly on her upper half and white mostly on her lower half. She wore an assortment of jewelry and armor, from golden tiara to golden shoulder plates banded together in a golden brooch over her modest chest. She wore a tunic of sorts in front of her, wrapped around her slender waist by golden links, the tunic purple in color featuring an angelic looking drawing and and three orange triangles forming another triangle formation.

The guys of the group, mostly the students, were practically enchanted by the elven beauty, dropped jaws and awed eyes their most apparent choice of reaction, with even Izuku blushing and staring for a bit. Aoyama was the most taken with Zelda's appearance claiming it as 'magnifique' and 'spectaculaire'. The girls were likewise astounded by the princess's beauty and regal air, with only a few feeling a sense of jealousy sprouting towards the magical princess. The pros looked at the princess with intrigue, wondering just what this elven royalty can do.

As for Pervert Number 1 and 2, a sideways glance from Izuku, Kyouka, and Aizawa were enough to put the two down from going gaga over her, Kaminari more than Mineta. As for Class 1-B's own pervert and semi-pervert, Kosei the former and Awase the latter, they too were given side glance from Itsuka that shut the two up.

"Wait is she an elf?" Kosei asked. "She has the pointy ears and everything."

"That or some kind of fairy or elf-like species." Jurota replied.

Princess Zelda

"Being a descendent of the house of Hyrule, Princess Zelda has spent her entire life governing her vast, magical kingdom." Wiz began.

BACKGROUND

Full Name: Zelda Hyrule, Princess of Destiny

Race: Hylian

7th Sage/Maiden

Descendent of the goddess Hylia

Blessed with wisdom of Nayru