Chapter 8: Yoshi vs Rpitor

Third POV

The next video played with the hardcore boys, such as Bakugou, Kirishima, Kaminari, Tetsutetsu, Sen, Kamakiri, and Sero practically jumping in their seats at the raptor. The girls and Koji were more nervous at having that raptor fight against the cute dinosaur.

The heroes and teachers were themselves curious on how such a cuddly, innocent-looking creature could fight against a dinosaur that looked like it was born to kill.

The video began, interrupting their thoughts.

"Who doesn't like dinosaurs?" Boomstick asked no one in particular. "No one, 'cause they're awesome?"

"HELL YEAH THEY ARE!" Setsuna yells out, pumped as well for the fight against the two dinosaurs, being the only female student who didn't feel nervous at all.

"Like Yoshi, Mario's happy-go-lucky steed..." The Wizard introduced the first combatant.

"And Riptor, the Dino Warrior with a Killer Instinct." Boomstick introduced the second.

"I'm Wizard and he's Boomstick and it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle," Wiz said.

The scene changed where we see the cuddle, green dinosaur, orange bumpy spikes on his head and tail and saddle-like shell on his back, and wearing Brown shoes. He had large, innocent eyes, a white underbelly, and a large nose. The creature's cute appearance made the more sensitive girls, such as Mina, Toru, Eri, Nejire, Pony, Kinoko, Mt. Lady, Pixie Bob, and Ragdoll squeal, along with Koji.

Happy and cheery music played out that made the girls and Koji smile. Upon closer inspection, you can see Bakugou gagging and pretending to hurl at the happy, cutesy vibes.

Yoshi

"Yoshi is a cheerful and friendly dinosaur who's race happens to be Bowser's most hated enemies. Why?" Wiz asked.

"'Cause they're so goddamn happy all the time!" Boomstick answered.

"My heart cannot take this much adorableness!" Mina said.

"Agreed!" Toru said.

"I feel like squealing anymore and I'm going to go deaf." Kyouka muttered, annoyed. Momo and Izuku sent her looks of apathy and compassion that made the rock star girl smile.

BACKGROUND

Bowser's First Nemesis

High, Strong Jumps

Can Resist Knock-Back

Naturally Skilled in Basic Combat and Speed

Constantly Followed by Incredibly Happy Music

"Yoshi is considered one of the fastest characters in the Mario universe and has a higher and stronger jump than even Mario." Wiz explained.

"Oh yeah, I remember Mario from the 4th fight, he seemed rather important." Izuku said. "I wonder if we will see him in a later fight."

"Seeing as how you have a knack for guessing right on that regard, I agree as well, Muscles." Mei said.

"Despite his cute and cheery demeanor, Yoshi's powerful enough to put down this Goliath single handedly." Wiz continued.

The group watched in awe as the cute dinosaur suddenly demolished a giant monster on its own. They also saw how he threw egg projectiles from almost nowhere.

"That's A Cute, Yet Manly Dino right there!" Kirishima said.

"But where is it getting all those eggs from?" Ojiro said "His ass?"