Chapter 13: Vegeta vs Shadow

Third POV

Once the cheers of agreement silenced down, Mei pressed the play button on the next video, the rocking music of Death battle playing as the images of the combatants were shown.

"Antiheroes." Wiz began. "Walking the mysterious gray line between good and evil."

"They do what they want, however they want, when they want." Boomstick said.

The students were intrigued with learning more about the concepts of anti-heroes and vigilantes, while the heroes frowned slightly at the notion of the their more unlawful counterparts. Aizawa mentally recalled his own encounters with a certain pair of vigilantes.

"Vegeta, Prince of the Saiyans and rival to Goku." Wiz introduced the first fighter.

"And Shadow, The Ultimate Life Form and rival to Sonic." Boomstick announced the second one.

"So both of these two are rivals to another character from their own universes and can be classified as anti-heroes." Iida deduced.

"Don't forget about when they were shown with golden forms." Izuku reminded Iida.

"Nezu, do you really think its wise to show the kids anti-heroes?" Snipe said. "They aren't exactly a gold standard for the next generation of heroes to follow or take inspiration from."

"I believe that it is a perfect time to showcase an example of an anti-hero." Nezu said. "While the government and some of the public frown at them, even we heroes have to admit that some vigilantes are more benefit than criminal."

"Plus this could also benefit the students in showcasing what vigilantes should be pursued as threats to civilians and which we can 'overlook'." Aizawa added.

"I'm Wizard and he's Boomstick and its our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle." Wiz finished the intro.

The video began with the first fighter who appeared as a man with spiky black hair, thick black eyebrows over sharp eyes and a confident smirk on his face. He wore what appeared to be a mix of a jumpsuit mixed with body armor, with the suit being a tight blue suit, and also wearing forearm-length white gloves and white boots. His armor, white and gold in color, covered his upper torso. Other images shown him with the same armor but with long white shoulder pads and with a bushy brown tail circled around his waist.

"He looks rather cocky and proud looking." Sero said. "I wonder where I've seen that before." Sero silently peered to his right towards a certain explosive blonde.

Vegeta

"Born a Prince to a warrior-like race of human-looking aliens known as the Saiyans," Wiz began.

"So he's an alien?" Mina said. "I guess that explains the monkey tail around his waist.

"And he's species are also warriors." Kirishima pointed. "I bet they are so Manly."

"Vegeta's people were slaughtered by an evil alien tyrant known as Frieza" Wiz explained, showing an image of Frieza destroying the planet with a ball of energy from his finger tips. " Who brought the young Saiyan into his forces and molded Vegeta into a deadly, ruthless killer."

"...I guess not." Kirishima muttered dumbfound. "Because they are dead."

Jaws dropped left and right at the sight of the planet being destroyed by one alien...who only lifted a single finger.

"What Kind Of Monster Is That?!" Mineta yelled in fear. "He just blew up a planet! With just his finger!"

"And he wiped out his people and made Vegeta into a soldier for him." Uraraka added. "That's horrible!"