Chapter 15: Luke Skywalker Vs Harry Potter

Note: Sorry I haven't updated this book in a while, I completely forgot about it

Anyways, on with the show!!!

Third POV

The group continued on to the next battle, choosing to ignore Mei playing the video before consent, their own curiosity over the two fighters quite apparent.

"Every generation has idolized a sci-fi or fantasy hero." Wiz began the video. "Today we put the two of the most famous of these heroic protagonists against each other."

The heroes and students smiled that the next two fighters were also heroes. The students agreed with Wiz about idolizing heroes, though for them it is less fictional and very real.

"Luke Skywalker, Legacy of the Jedi," Boomstick announced the first fighter.

"And Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived," Wiz announced the second fighter.

"He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick." Boomstick introduced themselves.

"And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle!" Wiz ended the intro.

The first combatant shown was an average-looking boy in his late teens or early adulthood. He had blue eyes, and short blonde hair and was shown in multiple outfits ranging from plain white robes/clothes to a gray outfit, and, most notably, a black combat outfit. The boy looked unextraordinary at first but the girls thought that he looked a little cute, a certain group of girls reminding themselves it was ok to acknowledge he was as long as they remembered where their hearts lay.

The video also played loud and triumphant music that filled the members of the audience with awe and energy.

"Woah!" Kaminari voiced out. "This music sounds Awesome!"

"For once you're right, Kaminari," Jirou said. "The music just radiates victory and hope. Just look at the two kiddos." They looked to see Eri and Kouta being wide-eyed with wonder and excitement. "Although it's a little loud in my opinion."

Luke Skywalker

"As the orphan son of Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker carries the blood of the most powerful Sith Lord ever known," Wiz revealed.

"What?!" The audience cried out in alarm and shock.

"Wait, his father was that scary Vader guy from the first video?!" Uraraka questioned, eyes widening in terror at the sight of the Dark Lord of the Sith.

"Boy, that must have been a shock to him," Boomstick said the obvious.

"No, I Am Your Father." Darth Vader revealed, his robotic voice sending chills down the audience's spines.

"No. That can't be true. That's Impossible!" Luke yelled in growing horror.

"Search your feelings, you know it to be True," Vader said.