Chapter 11: Interlude 1: Theories and Answers

Third POV

Class-1A arrived at Heights Alliance, saying goodnight to Mei along the way as she walked towards the Support Course dorms and Class-1B as they went to their dorms.

As they arrived at the dorm they found Mirio playing Super Hero Smash Extreme with Kota, while Eri sat on the couch eating candy apples with a happy smile on her face. Uraraka flinched in pain, remembering the recent Death Battle and what it entailed for her and Eri, the image of her and Eri's...best to not think about it.

"Wow, you're kicking my butt in this game, Kota!" Mirio praised the son of the Waterhouse heroes.

"Of course I am!" Kota said. "Who would ever choose Hawks to fight against Endeavor and expect to win?!"

"My bad!" Mirio laughed it off.

Eri noticed them return and immediately hopped off to meet them. "They're back!" She called out excited.

Mirio and Kota quickly paused their game and walked over to the returning group. "So how was it?" Mirio asked.

Nejire and Tamaki looked at each other nervously before nodding. Tamaki said "Mirio, you might want to sit down for this one. Alone."

Mirio frowned but nodded. He turned to Eri who looked around expectantly. Eri turned to Mirio and asked "Where is Deku?"

"Deku has to talk with All Might for a moment." Uraraka said. "But he made me promise to tell you that he'll be coming back in a little while. Ok?"

Eri looked disappointed but nodded in understanding. "Hey, Eri." Mirio said, gaining the little girl's attention. "Why don't you hang out with the class for a bit while I talk with Nejire and Tamaki for a minute? I'll be back soon."

"Promise?" Eri said, easing her pinky finger.

"Promise." Mirio said smiling.

Eri smiled and walked over to living room with Kota, the little boy nervously asking Eri if she wanted to know how to play Super Hero Smash.

The Big 3 walked outside to catch up on the last Death Battle. Kaminari then said "Oh yeah, we forgot about Mineta! Sero, mind helping me find the scumbag and free him from wherever Midoriya tied him up?"

"Sure." Sero shrugged. "I can't wait to see what Midoriya did to that little shit!"

"I'm not. Perverted scumbag he is, but my friend nonetheless, and I might get nightmares of Midoriya doing the same to me." Kamianri said.

The two walked out in search of the purple ball-haired pervert, leaving the rest of Class 1-A to watch over Eri and Kota while digesting the last battle, and the mysteries that popped out from it.

"Man, that last Death Battle was crazy." Kirishima said, nervously chuckling at the awkward tension. "I know that we were suppose to be watching those videos to learn but...don't you think we are biting off more than we can chew?"

"Yeah." Ojiro said. "We learned that we, the heroes, and even the villains have counterparts in those other worlds. We even found some new moves for us to incorporate."

"Oh yeah!" Sato said. "Wait doesn't Midoriya have the notebooks with all those moves and info?"

"I got it right here." Todoroki said. "Midoriya gave it to me before he left with All Might and teachers."

"Speaking of Midori, what do you guys think about what that video said?" Mina asked. "About Midori's comparison with that Kratos and Spawn guy?"

"I don't know." Shoji said. "Didn't it say that one of Midoriya's similarities to them were because he has multiple Quirks dormant inside of him?"