Chapter 23: Batman vs Spider-Man

Third POV

Third POV

With a press from a button, the next video played, with the excitement high from the glimpses of the cool looking individuals.

"They're the Guardians of the Night, the Superhero saviors of the lone and helpless, and two of the most popular and skilled Heroes of all time." Wiz began.

"Interesting." Nezu hummed, rubbing his chin with a smirk.

Nezu's statement was an understatement of the mood of the group. Upon Wiz's words, the students were left more eager as to who these two Heroes could be and to see more Heroes from across the now revealed multiverse. The pros and teachers too were curious, wondering just how skilled and powerful these Heroes are that garnered such reputation and what their Quirks could be.

"Bruce Wayne, the Batman." Boomstick introduced the first fighter.

"And Peter Parker, the Spider-Man." Wiz introduced the second.

"Batman and Spider-Man." Momo said. "Likely with those titles and looks, Batman's Quirk could be some Quirk that works well in shadows or perhaps fear-based emotion given how those thugs, from the previous video, reacted to him."

"Or that Spider-Man guy, his Quirk seems like he can act and do these a Spider can do, like how Asui's Frog Quirk lets her do anything a frog can do." Kyouka nodded and said.

Kouta was already jumping up and down in excitement, Izuku smiling warmly at seeing how the once anti-Hero boy had changed, for the better happily.

"It's no secret that given enough prep time, both Batman and Spider-Man can defeat pretty much any opponent, mostly Batman." Boomstick noted.

The group chuckled at the rather humorous scene of Batman giving a thumbs up to someone off screen.

Bakugou perked up, now truly interested in how these two Heroes are both so famous and strong that they can beat anyone, a key quality, to his belief, to make a truly strong Hero.

"Which is why we're pitting them against each other only with their standard equipment, no knowledge of each other, and such, no time to prepare." Wiz explained. "In layman's terms, Gladiator style."

"So it appears that both Spider-Man and Batman likely focus on their intellect rather than pure physical strength." All Might mused. "I am truly curious just how skilled these two are."

"Oh how I would pay all my money to see these two alphas battle in loincloths and fighting lions." Boomstick joked.

The rather comical drawing of the two Heroes in nothing but loincloths, their respective masks, and wielding shields and swords while fighting lions in a Coliseum made the guys, mostly Kirishima and Tetsutetsu, proclaim they look manly as hell and cause a few blushes from females, mostly from the pro heroine side at the muscles on the two fighters.