Chapter 9: Felicia vs Taokaka

Third POV

After Midoriya sat down, finished typing up Mineta in a spot that he wouldn't get away from, Mei pressed the play button for the next video.

"Catfight!" Boomstick cheered loudly.

"Oh boy, I forgot." Sero said. "We got rid of the grape headed pervert, but we can't do much for the pervert in the videos."

"How much money do you wanna bet he makes about 8 or 10 perverted comments before the video is over?" Kaminari asked.

"Screw that!" Sero said. "I'm keeping my money."

"It literally is Boomstick. Not only do we have two ferocious ladies in the ring today, but they're also, well, cat girls." Wizard explained.

"Any chance one of these gals end up in this universe, we can try and recruit them?" Pixie Bob asked her telepathic teammate.

"Let's consider this as their audition." Mandaley said.

"Felicia the pop-star, demon, cat chick lady from Darkstalkers." Boomstick introduced the first fighter.

"And Taokaka, Blazblue's speedy vigilante." Wiz introduced the second.

"He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick." Boomstick introduced.

"And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skill to find out who would win a Death Battle." Wiz spoke before cutting to the analysis.

The first fighter was a cat lady with a mane of blue hair with white striped, a white tail, sharp clawed paws for hands and feet, and white fur markings barely covering her more private areas.

"She's practically naked!" Ibarra shouted shocked. "How sinfully scandalous!"

The rest of the girls agreed with her, some feeling a tiny bit insecure at seeing how incredibly attractive and well wounded the cat lady was. Even Pixie Bob was twitching in jealous rage, starting to reconsider her offer to to recruit the scantly clad fighter.

The guys were doing their best trying to settle the hardness in between their legs and focus on her face. Though since they all agreed her face was still cute and hot, it wasn't much better. Kaminari was trying his hardest not to nose bleed in fear of being knocked out by Midoriya or Bakugou. The male heroes weren't any better, with notable instances include Snipe trying to cover his eyes with his hat, All Might coughing up blood in shock, and even Eraserhead bringing up his scarf over his eyes.

Even the white knight, green bean Midoriya was having trouble keeping a straight face. His mind practically went wild at seeing the woman and his face was a blushing mess. What he focused on to distract himself was that cat lady looked familiar.

Felicia

"As a Catwoman, Felicia faced discrimination all her life." Wiz explained.

"I feel her pain." Mina said. "I was once made fun of for my looks looking too alien."

"Same here." Asui said.

Others who shared more animalistic appearances such as Pony, Tokoyami, Jurota, and Kamakiri nodded there heads too.

Nezu, who likewise shared in their pain and history, said "It is unfortunate, but those with metamorphic or metamorphic-like quirks are often discriminated in this society for their appearance being non-human, especially from Purist Cults."

"She was raised by a nun and inspired to become a successful pop-star, a passion that would ultimately lead her on a quest to bring humans and cat people together to make children happy." Wiz continued.