Chapter 2: Boba Fett vs Samus Aran

Third POV

As Hatsumei pressed the button and the screen turned on, Izuku and the students prayed to any god that existed for the machine not to blow up. Thankfully, their prayers were heard.

The screen turned on and showed a large white screen. The device turned on suddenly and started making several noises that had the teachers and students wary. It sent out a pulse through the system of wires connected to it and the top of the screen shined a red, scanning laser over the students, teachers, and Heroes.

They were about to demand what that was but the device already answered them. It spoke in a male robotic voice "SCANNING SCANNING! IDENTIFYING INDIVIDUALS THROUGH MULTIVERSAL DATABOX STORAGE INFO! IDENTIFYING MULTIVERSAL VARIANTS OF IDENTIFIED INDIVIDUALS! SCANNING INFORMATION AND DATA OF THIS WORLD'S NEW OUTLETS AND HISTORY! DETERMINING EARTH!...EARTH DETERMINED! EARTH-626 CONFIRMED! NOTABLE POINTS OF TIMELINE INCLUDE MANIFESTATION OF SUPER POWERS CALLED QUIRKS, THE ADVANCEMENT OF SUPER HUMAN SOCIETY, AND ONE FOR A-ERROR! ERROR! PROTOCOL DICTATES NOT TO REVEAL INFORMATION DETRIMENTAL TO WORLD'S CURRENT TIMELINE!"

Whilst all the students, heroes, and teachers were busy gaping at the capabilities of the machine and likewise confused onto what it meant by detrimental information that it kept classified, a few certain individuals were already starting to sweat nervously. Izuku, All Might, Bakugou, Recovery Girl, Nezu, and Gran Torino, the individuals who knew about One For All, were already panicking internally that the device knew about the Quirk. They did breathe out a sigh of relief when it cut out.

The device continued and said "ACCESSING VIDEO MEMORY LOGS! WILL YOU LIKE TO WATCH DEATH BATTLE?!"

Hatsumei immediately pressed the yes button on the remote, which the students near her found that convenient. The device said "ACCESSING VIDEO MEMORY LOGS LABELED IE-DEATH BATTLE! SELECTING AND OPENING VIDEO FILE NUMBER 1: BOBA FETT VS SAMUS ARAN!"

The group was intrigued at the name of the fight, even more so when the screen showed a loading screen with the faces of a man covered in high tech, rusted armor with a jetpack and an intimidating helmet and a red, yellow, and green suit of armor.

"Amazing!" Momo said. "This kind of technology and sophistication is perhaps leaps and bounds away from current society's capabilities."

The classes sweat dropped at Momo's intelligent use of vocabulary and weren't going to bother with a response, but a certain green haired cinnamon roll did anyways.

Izuku responded with "Well it isn't all that surprising. This universe both learned how to perceive different earths and mutlidimensional travel, so I could see how their society's technology should be more advanced than ours. Plus, if it weren't for the appearances of Quirks and society collapsing into a brief state of unrest and chaos, we would have already have access to interstellar travel or exploration by now."

The students and teachers gaped at the knowledge and wisdom in Izuku's words. All Might smiled proudly, choosing not only a compassionate, pure hearted successor, but also one with an intelligent, analytical mind. As for Momo, she blushed to new extremes, which made the girls all the more jealous.

The video started soon after.

Rocking music sounded off that made the more hardcore students like Bakugou, Kirishima, Kaminari, Tetsutetsu, and Jirou bob their head to. The screen showed the words Death Battle, some of the letter splashed in blood and the surroundings filled with blood stained chains and spikes.

A series of images and videos popped up with two voices monologue off-screen. One sounded intelligent and high-pitched, while the other was rough and tougher.

"The Bounty Hunter. Galactic Pirates of Living Beings." said the intelligent voice.

"They blow shit up for cash." said the rougher voice.