Girlfriends and weed

Chapter 37

Thursday, 4:13 pm

In the bunker

Sky's POV

You'll never guess what Dean just fucking told me.

Dean: Is it really that hard for you to take in?

Sky: Yes! How could you keep this from me?! I thought we were friends! Friends don't keep things this big from each other!

Dean: This doesn't mean I'm not your friend. I just wanted to make sure the relationship was actually gonna go somewhere, before I got everybody's hopes up.

Yeah, you heard right. "relationship". He's got a girlfriend. It's still so shocking for me to even THINK. Dean's got a girlfriend. And he kept it from me and Sam. Only, Sam took it a lot better than I did.

Dean: You ok? I know this is kinda big for you to take in. I'm sorry that I sprung it on you like this.

Sky: You have a girlfriend. You're dating somebody. I thought you didn't like saying, because it never worked out.

Dean: Ok first of all, ow. I never said that dating "never worked out". I just said that I didn't like the idea of that kind of commitment.

Sky: Same thing.

Dean: It's really not, but ok. It's really not a big deal. I've had girlfriends before. You know that. You've met most of them.

Yeah, but I was too young to care. All I cared about, the last time Dean had a girlfriend, was rainbows and unicorns. I was too young to give a shit. They also didn't stay around long enough for me to give a shit. Now, I give a shit. One of my Dad's has a girlfriend. I don't like this. I don't like this at all.

Sky: You're not gonna forget about me, are you?

I don't know why, but I felt like that was an important question to ask. He has a girlfriend now. Meaning that he's gonna be focused on her, and less focused on me. Does that mean that he's gonna forget about me? I don't know why, but now he's giving me a concerned look. Bitch, don't be so concerned. Just answer the question. Tell me that you're not gonna forget about me. Even if you're lying, and you just wanna make me feel better about the situation.

Dean: Baby, why would you think I'm gonna forget about you?

Sky: I don't know. She's another person that you're gonna be focusing on. And that means that you'll have less time for me. And that means that you'll start to forget about me. And I don't want you to forget about me.

Dean: I'm not gonna forget about you, Sweetheart. I've been in your life since the day you were born. You don't forget about people who's births you were at. You're like a daughter to me. I'll never forget about you. I can't forget about you.

Sky: But you don't know that. You've never dated for long. At least, not while I was around. And now you're dating somebody, and it could get serious, and you could forget about me. You're gonna get closer to her, and distant from me because you're getting so close to her. And then you're gonna end up forgetting about me.