I wasn't "disrespecting" anybody

Chapter 7

*Short Chapter*

Tuesday, 3:30 pm

In the bunker

Sky's POV

I'm walking down the road, to the bunker. I just got off the bus, because neither of the guys had time to pick me up from school, so I had to ride the stupid bus. I hate riding the bus. It smells like weed and people who don't know how to shower. And the bus driver yells at everybody, for every small thing. The shit box is full of teenagers. Does she expect us to be calm and collected, after a long ass day at school, where none of us wanted to be? When I finally get to the bunker, I find Dean, waiting outside for me.

Dean: How was school?

Sky: Stupid.

Dean: What happened? Allison didn't say anything to you, did she?

Sky: No. It's just school. It's stupid, and I'm tired.

Dean: Well me and Sam need to talk to you.

I don't like that tone. It's the tone he uses when he and Sam are about to lecture me for some bullshit. I've dealt with enough bullshit today. I don't need a bullshit lecture.

Sky: About what?

Dean: The office secretary called Sam, a little while after I dropped you off. She said you flipped her off, and called her a nosy bum. Did you?

Have you met me? Of course I did. She was questioning me, at 7 in the morning. She needs to mind her own fucking business.

Sky: No.

Dean: Sky, I'm only gonna be patient for so long. He warns It'll make things a whole lot easier for you, if you just tell me the truth.

Sky: Well, I did. But I didn't mean it.

Dean: You didn't mean to flip her off, and call her names?

Sky: I didn't call her names. I called her a name.

Dean: Come inside. It's hot out here.

He lets me inside and closes the door behind himself. I go downstairs and start walking in the direction of my room, but Dean grabs my arm and starts leading me to the living room.

Sky: I wanna go to my room.

Dean: We gotta talk, first. Then you can go to your room.

Sky: I just want like, 5 minutes.

Dean: Listen to what we have to say, and then you can have as many minutes as you want.

He takes me to the living room, where Sam's sitting on the couch and watching TV, and makes me sit next to Sam.