I don't wanna go to school tomorrow

Chapter 15

Tuesday, 11:30 pm

In the bunker

Sky's POV

I'm in my room, watching "The Walking Dead", because I'm not tired and Dean's trying to "enforce" a bedtime for me. I'm not tired, and when I told him that, all I got was "I'm not asking you whether or not you're tired. I'm telling you to go to bed". I didn't wanna fight, so I went to my room and got in bed. TECHNICALLY, I went to bed. I'm in bed. Dean didn't say "Go to sleep". He said "Go to bed". So TECHNICALLY I did exactly what he told me to.

Dean: Yeah, I'm about to check on her. He says from down the hall.

Shit. I don't know who the fuck he's talking to, but I do know that I need to pretend to be asleep.

Dean: She hasn't given me any problems with the bedtime, so far.

I turn off my TV and quickly get under my comforter. Before I can reach over to turn off my lamp, Dean walks in, and now I don't know what to say.

Dean: What are you doing?

Sky: What's it look like?

Dean: It looks like you're going to bed, an hour and a half after I told you to.

Sky: I just turned it on so that I could go to the bathroom. It's dark in here, and I didn't wanna run into anything.

Dean: Ok. But that doesn't tell me why your TV's warm. He says while feeling my TV.

This bitch is just looking for a reason to be mad at me. Why are you looking for trouble? Can't you just move on?

Sky: I don't know.

Dean: You don't know? You think it's warm from just sitting here? Being off?

Sky: I don't know! I just said that!

Dean: And I don't believe you.

I hear a faint "Let me talk to her". It's only now that I realize Dean's holding his phone up to his ear, with his other hand. He's definitely talking to Sam, and Sam's definitely about to fuss at me.

Dean: Hang on. He tries handing me his phone Here.

Sky: No.

Dean: "No"?

Sky: Yeah. No.

Dean: Kid, you're lucky I haven't spanked you yet. Take the phone. Sam wants to talk to you.

Sky: He's gonna fuss at me.

Dean: Would you rather him fuss at you, or me fuss at you? Because one of us is gonna be a lot nicer than the other.