Tired

Chapter 4

Sunday, 8:47 am

In the bunker

Dean's POV

You ever argue with a teenager, at almost 9 in the morning? No? Good. It's not a fun thing to do. They're pissed off because it's 9 in the morning, and you're pissed off because a teenager's trying to fight with you at 9 in the morning. It might be funny to think about, but it's actually really annoying.

Dean: If you're still tired, go back to bed.

Sky: No! You're making too much noise, and you're just gonna wake me up again!

Dean: Quit yelling-

Sky: I wouldn't be yelling, if you hadn't woke me up!

Dean: Skylar Fae, I won't tell you again. Quit yelling.

I raised my voice a little bit, and now she's tearing up. It's definitely because she's tired and, in her mind, I just yelled at her, because I raised my voice.

Dean: Baby, look at me.

Sky: No.

Dean: You mad at me now?

Sky: Yeah.

Dean: I think you're just tired, because you weren't ready to get up. I know I'm making a lot of noise in here, but you need to go back to sleep. Because we're not gonna be arguing with you all day, because you didn't get enough sleep. Go back to bed, Sweetheart.

Sky: I don't want to.

Dean: Well I'm not asking.

Sky: I don't care.

Dean: Why don't you wanna go back to bed? Is something wrong? Do you think there's something in your room?

Sky: I just don't want to.

Dean: But why? I know there's a reason, and you just don't wanna tell me. You're obviously still tired, but you don't wanna go back to bed. I can't help you with whatever problem you're having, if you won't tell me what the problem is.

Sky: I wanna stay in here.

Dean: Why do you need to be in the garage at 9 in the morning?

Sky: Why do you need to be in the garage at 9 in the morning?

Dean: Because I'm an adult, who got plenty of sleep last night and isn't tired. Now answer my question. Why do you need to be in the garage at 9 in the morning? Do you need something?

Sky: I don't know why I need to be in here. I just do. I just feel like being in here.

Dean: Do you wanna be in here because I'm in here? Do you just wanna be in here with me?

Sky: Um, I think so.

You can always tell when a teenager's either distracted or doing something that they're not supposed to be doing. I look at Sky for the first time in like, 15, minutes, and see that she's walking away. She just spent a total of 30 minutes arguing with me about not wanting to go back to bed. And now she's just walking away?