Epilogue

"Rosia!" A familiar voice called. Rosia turned around at the sight of her sister. The empress, alongside their father.

"Father, Athy!" Rosia beamed them a smile, running towards them. She stopped her tracks as Claude patted her hair.

"Where's that magician lover of yours?" Claude nonchalantly asked, making Rosia widen her eyes while Athy only giggled beside them.

"He's busy! plus, what do you mean lover, papa?" Rosia sweatdropped, smiling nervously, which made Athy chuckle even more. Claude only responded with a hum as usual.

"Who said I'm busy?" A familiar voice popped out, almost making Rosia jump from shockness. It was Lucas.

"Me." The princess confidently answered with her arms crossed, raising an eyebrow as she replied with sass.

"Well, I'm not." Lucas retorted with a smirk plastered across his face. Athy only shook her head only with an amuse smile.

"You go have fun, me and father are busy, bye!" Athy smiled at them, leaving them be, dragging Claude out who seemed to disagree about leaving Lucas and Ambrosia alone, together.

"Hey, let's go for a walk." Lucas grinned, dragging Ambrosia's wrist as they walked. Ambrosia did not respond and only smiled at him.

Little by little, Ambrosia started accepting that maybe she really does belong in this world. At first, her only goal was to save Athanasia, her sister. She really didn't think of herself since she only saw herself as a glitch in this story. She was supposed to be a non-existent character, after all.

Ambrosia had always thought she didn't belong here, and yet she managed to feel herself be loved by these characters. She even met someone, a certain someone who had waited for her for decades to come back. So, maybe, she really belonged here after all.

"Stop thinking so hard, Rosia." A voice broke her thoughts as she let out a quiet 'huh', she looked up seeing Lucas standing in front of her with a smile. "What are you thinking?"

"Nothing, just..how we still managed to get here after all those journeys we've been through." Ambrosia answered with a grin. Lucas smiled, looking at her as he pulled a strand of her hair out of her face.

"What can you say? without me, you all would be dead by now." Lucas shrugged, Ambrosia chuckled before speaking with a soft smile.

"I know." She started, her smile not leaving her lips. "Thank you, Lucas. You really helped us a lot." He looked at her for a moment, his ears turning red.

"Shut up." He muttered, covering Rosia's eyes with his palm, almost covering half of her face.

"Hey! What are you doing!? I was only thanking you!" Rosia exclaimed, trying to get his palm off of her face.

Once she had successfully removed Lucas' palm off her face. She noticed Lucas looking at the other side, avoiding her eyes. She smirked.

"Hey, look at me." Rosia snickered, trying to get Lucas' attention with a sheepish smile. "Are you embarrassed now?" She teased.

"Can't." He answered, his ears still red, causing Ambrosia to snicker even more.

"Why is that?" She asked, he lower lip trembling from trying not to lap, with a small smile on her face, tilting her head.

"Too pretty." He mumbled. Rosia looked at him for a second in amusement before covering her mouth, letting out a soft chuckle, suppressing her laugh.

"You're pretty as well, Lucas and I can still manage to look at you." She teased even more, her smile never fading from her face.

"You talk like a child." Finally, Lucas looked at her, half-hearted deadpanning at her. Ambrosia chuckled as they continued to walk.

"But, really. Thank you, Lucas." Ambrosia again started, stopping her tracks, taking a seat at the grass alongside Lucas. "I'm not thanking you this time for helping me and Athanasia." She clarified.

"I'm thanking you for waiting for me. Decades had passed, and yet you still waited for me. I appreciate that." She smiled, Lucas only looked at before letting out a small chuckle.

"I should be the one thanking you." He started, Ambrosia tilted her head, raising an eyebrow.

"For what?"

"Thank you for existing, Rosia."