Ch 13: Holy Beast

"Rosia! Where have you been? We couldn't find you anywhere, We we're so worried!!" Athy worriedly asked asking her many questions. "What's that in your arms? He looks cute!"

"I found him in the forest, I don't know what he is but he's cute, I'm gonna adopt him." Rosia smiled showing Athy her new pet.

"Great! We would get to play with him! What's his name?" Athy asked, Rosia tapped her fingers on her chin thinking for a name that would fit her pet.

"Is there any name that would fit him?" Rosia asked which is a sign to give her a opinion. "Ah! I know, what about Ryu?"

"That fits him so well! Ryu is surely cute." Athy praised petting him.

"Princess! There you are." Felix smiled looking at Rosia in relief knowing that she's safe. "Oh? What's that in your arms princess?"

"No idea, but he's my pet now, I found him in the forest." Felix examine it and gasp slightly with a smile.

"I think I might have a clue what is it."
He said making the two princess looked at each other and smile widely.

"What is it?" They both asked at the same time with a excited tone in their voice.

"Holy beast."

"Holy beast?" Rosia repeated, Felix nodded and started explaining.

"A holy beast is an essence of your magical power or mana." He explained while the two listened carefully. "When it gets fully grown, It absorbs itself back into you so that you may use its mana as you please."

"It is born when its owner has an overwhelming amount of mana." He added. "So they usually never try to leave their owners."

"Wow, Felix, How did you know all of that?" Rosia asked which fluttered Felix.

"His Majesty used to have one as the magician back then explained on what kind of creature is it." He explained. "It has many different looks, some looks scary that you would rather die than seeing them."

"Oh, that's cool!" Athy made an 'O' expression smiling.

After finding Ryu, Rosia and him started sleeping together having a good time.

Meanwhile Athanasia who's starting to hate Ryu as he's stealing her sister away from her.

"I'm telling you Rosia, He's evil! He's trying to steal you from me!!" Athy pouted looking away, Ambrosia only laugh at her and smiled.

"I won't let you feel left out don't worry Athy! You're my sister after all." She smiled. "Let's take a walk at the garden, shall we?"

"That sounds great!"

***

"Athy..I think that's your holy beast.." Rosia said hugging Ryu.

A few minutes ago, while walking on the garden they had saw a black haired animal running towards them which made them almost trip.

"I think so too." She concurred hugging her beast who's currently sleeping.

"Let's take him inside." Rosia suggested which Athy agreed too.

"Felix! Felix!" Both of the princesses called out spotting him from afar. He turned around with his usual smile plastered on his face.

"Yes, princesses?" He asked walking closer to them not noticing Athy's holy beast.

"Look! Athy got a holy beast too!" Rosia exclaimed excitedly while Athy showed Felix her holy beast who was sleeping.

"Ah, He's cute." Felix smiled looking at the holy beast sleeping in Athy's arms then at Ryu who was being held by its owner.