Ch 39: Alpheus Estate

Today is the day Jennette is going to visit his majesty and currently Jennette is sitting infront of him thinking of a topic.

"Um..How are you feeling your majesty?" She asked but the emperor only stared at her with blank stare.

She sweat dropped nervously as she cleared her throat speaking once again. "Are you feeling well now, your majesty?.."

And again, no response from the emperor which made her sigh. "Hm." She then heard a hummed from the emperor tilting her head with her sparkling eyes.

"I'm glad!" She smiled brightly looking at the emperor staring at her. It was different compared to his stares whenever he's in public.

"If you're not gonna eat then the food would go to waste." Jennette looked at him then nodded picking up the fork as she started eating the cake.

And just like that, the day ended well for her, coming out from her room humming a song with a smile on her face.

"Jennette, his majesty asked your presence tomorrow." The duke announced with a small smile on his face.

"Again?" She mumbled then smiled brightly. "Okay!"

"You're doing great, Jennette." He praised patting her shoulder as he walked away with a smile.

***

"Papa, asked for your presence again?" Athanasia closed her book as she turned her head towards Jennette nodding.

"That's great."

"Princesses, why don't you come with me tomorrow?" She suggested smiling widely at them.

"Ah, we can't take the risk.. we've been using our mana too much, something might happen to us." Ambrosia scratched the back of her neck letting out a sigh.

"Oh.." Jennette looked down for a second before tilting her head. "I understand." She smiled.

"Maybe next time?" Ambrosia smiled cheering the girl up while Athanasia concurred by nodding with a smile.

Jennette then smiled nodding. "Okay!" She respond before letting her body fall in her bed. "Princesses, Are you gonna sleep here tonight?"

"No, me and Rosia found an inn to stay in, so no need to!" Athanasia smiled.

"Oh, Alright, you can sleep here anytime you want, princesses." She smiled hugging her stuff toy.

"Thank you, Jennette, you helped us alot." Jennette giggled at them closing her eyes.

***

"Rosia, should we go back?" Athanasia asked laying on her bed from the inn they're staying at.

"I don't know, I miss Lily and the others." She uttered hugging her pillow muffling but enough for Athanasia to hear. "But what if papa try to kill us again?"

"Let's take a short visit, I really miss them.." Athanasia then turned to the other side facing the wall. "And papa too.."

As expected the plot on the novel did go well but not as well as the original plot. In the original story Athanasia was killed but here she is still breathing with her sister who got reincarnated as a non existent character.

"If Lucas is here..will he be able to fix everything?" Ambrosia mumbled enough for Athanasia to hear.

"I guess, he once said nothing is impossible if it's him we're talking about." She shrugged as the image of Lucas who's smirking proudly flashed through her mind.

"Then he better go back soon."

'Lucas, can you hear me right now? Help us.'

***