Ch 52: Remember Him

"No!" Ambrosia shouted. "You're not going." After finding about Athanasia going to the world tree, Ambrosia tried to convince her sister.

"Rosia-"

"You'll die." Ambrosia uttered sitting on the edge of the emperor's bed, Athanasia and Ambrosia are currently in their father's chamber watching over him. "I'll go."

"Rosia, no! You just woke up after many weeks, something bad might happen to you!" Athanasia furrowed her eyebrows.

"Same to you, Athy, I'll go. Let's cure papa." She said looking at their father as she held his hand. "I won't let you risk your life."

"And I won't also let you risk your life!" Athanasia retorted. "Rosia, Do you really think Lucas will allow you do such a thing?"

"Yes?" She answered with a questioning tone. "Why won't he allow me?"

"Because it's dangerous." A familiar voice spoke, they turned around seeing the magician walking towards them. "You're not going." He said leaning closer to her with his strict voice.

"And why is that?"

"Because, I still need to teach you magic." He answered bluntly. "We'll see you later." He said with a smirk looking at Athanasia as he held Ambrosia's hand teleporting them to his tower.

"Hey!- Woah." She said looking around. "What's with all this mess?" Ripped books were on the ground, plants were scattered.

"What caused all of this?"

"You."

"What?"

***

The magician teleported to his tower with a stressed look on his face, He slightly groaned breaking all the things that was placed on his office.

He was stressed, he doesn't know what to do with the unconscious princess, nothing seems wrong with her body so why is this happening?

"Hah, this is really stressing me out." He sat on his office chair closing his eyes.

He then opened his eyes with his eyebrows furrowed, He pushed all the times that was placed on his table causing for it to break.

He can't do anything, All he can do is watch her and wait for her to wake up. He was worried that the past might happen again.

***

The memory flashed through the magician's mind looking at Ambrosia. "Nothing, go and read." He said before snapping his fingers.

With just one snap of his fingers his office and everything were already back to it's place, the broken books was now fixed so is the plants.

"What? I don't want to read!" She whined in annoyance. "Also, we're not done yet, I wanna go back Athy might-"

"She won't, she doesn't know how to get there." He bluntly answered. "Now go, shoo." He snapped his fingers as books appeared on Ambrosia's hand startling her.

"This many!?" She complained furrowing her eyebrows. "I won't read this! This is bori-" she cut herself off turning around seeing the magician back with his long hair.

The magician teleported infront of her, he leaned down with an eyebrow raised. "What? Am I handsome?"

"Ye- no, get off." She shoved his face off. "Ah! I suddenly got motivated." She smiled dragging him to the sofa with her.

"What?" He asked.

"If I read this while playing with your beautiful hair, then it won't get boring." She proudly explained with a smile.