Ch 17: Trio

"Don't worry they can't see us." He assured while the two princess were looking around admiring the beautiful view. "Who is that girl anyway? Is she your third sister?"

"No way, Lily told us a few years ago that our mom has a blond platinum hair not brown." Rosia pointed out, Athanasia nodded even tho she probably knows the answer already same as her sister, Ambrosia.

"Maybe, your dad had a mistress back the- ow." And again he didn't finish his sentence due to him being cut off by a smack from the second princess. "Will you stop?"

"No." Lucas rolled his eyes and looked at the brown haired girl once again. "That's odd."

"What's odd?"

"Her mana waves are not that of a pure emperial bloodline no matter how I look at it." He said as he observed the girl. "Something is mixed in."

"Mixed? how?" Athy asked.

"Did the two of you know this girl?" He asked suspiciously.

"What, Huh? What?" Athanasia smiled smugly scratching the back of her neck.

"She got your eyes but both of you don't seem surprised." Athanasia and Ambrosia sweat dropped.

The three looked at the girl as they listened at their conversation.

"Really? They you don't need to go?" Jennette said while smiling brightly while her eyes that were full of tears a while ago was already sparkling. "I'll tell them for you, Uncle and Auntie would understand if they heard it from me."

"Jennette." Ijikiel called her name while she hummed happily.

"You can just tell them that you don't want to leave here either, right?" Jennette smiled with hope in her eyes.

"And that's why you shouldn't lie to kids." Lucas smirked watching from afar.

"I have to go even if you say that." Jennette smile faded away hearing ijikiel words, Her smile that was sparkling replaced with tears instead.

"Why? Why must you go? You've always said yes to whatever I wanted before." She sobbed.

"I'm not leaving forever. I'll come back to see you even during semester." He got no respond from Jennette, He sighed. "If you write me letters I promise to write back."

"So you don't need to cry like I'm disappearing for good."

"Those kids are so melodramatic." Lucas frowned judging them.

"That's why I told the two of you we should just go!" Athanasia scolded.

"Boring." Ambrosia commented bluntly looking at Jennette who was crying.

She felt a little bad though.

"Tsk." Lucas snapped his fingers disappearing from the green house.

"What's with that girl?" He questioned. "She's seems to be a chimera yet she seems like a chimera."

***

"Ah, thinking about her past makes me feel disturbed." Rosia mumbled on the other hand Athanasia is currently throwing a tantrum.

"What's with the tantrum?" Lucas asked looking at Athy while scoffing.

"Tantrum? Don't treat me like a kid!" She yelled.

"Right, you're not a kid." Lucas stared at her with a blank expression.

"W-what do you mean I'm not a kid?" Athy stuttered while Rosia on the other hand was lost on her thoughts to busy to even listen to them. "I'm a 7 year old little kid!"

"Who says you aren't? Sure, you're 7 year old. But just a bit older on the inside." He revealed, Athanasia's eyes widened looking at her sister who was still lost in thoughts.

"Oy, what are you thinking?" Lucas flicked Rosia's forehead bringing her back to reality.

"What? Huh? When? Why?" She unconsciously asked until realization hit her. "Ow, hey!" She pouted rubbing her forehead.

"You seemm deep in thoughts, I thought I'd shake your brain a little to bring you back." He reasoned, Athanasia snickered closing her mouth with her hands.

"Moron." She mumbled.

"That's such a big word for a princess like you to say." He gasped touching his heart like she have hurt his feelings.

Rosia glared at him, She badly wanted to curse the life out of him but unfortunately as a princess she must behave properly to not cause any chaos.

"I'll kill you."

"Try me." He smirked