Ch 26: Unexpected Ride

"Are you truly out of your mind? I specifically told you not to make a move on your own." Roger scolded the brown haired girl who's currently looking at the ground not paying attention.

"You chased after the princess and showed yourself before his majesty without any plan in mind." He clicked his tongue in annoyance looking at the girl. "Are you listening, Jennette?"

"No." She bluntly answered.

"Father, it's Jennette's debutante as well." The albino defended smiling. "If you're gonna scold her do it tomorrow."

Roger looked at Ijekiel then at Jennette scoffing before walking
away.

After some time Roger managed to moved on about the trouble Jennette has made.

Jennette who's currently looking at the moon with her window opened smiled. "Athanasia.." she called.

She thought of the image with Athanasia who's smiling at her then at the emperor who's carrying the second princess. "Ambrosia.." she smiled giggling.

***

"Princesses, look at all these invitations!" Hannah exclamation, The two looked at the invitations that was placed on the tray looking thing.

"Are all these invitations?" Ces asked looking taking one of the invitations examining it.

"Yes and more will arrive from now on." Lily responded.

Ever since the debutante, Invitations requesting their presence at parties has started flooding in.

"Which house invitation will you accept first?" Hannah asked excitedly.

"I don't know yet." Athanasia read the invitation each then looked at her sister who's dozing off. "What about you, Rosia?"

"It sounds fun but will papa allow us to attend such a party without him?" The maids nodded thinking of the emperor who's probably in fire once he found out the princesses has gone out to attend a part without him.

"Point taken." Athanasia murmured opening the 5th invitation. "Should we ask papa?"

"Yes, attending a party sounds interesting." Ambrosia asked standing up from the sofa followed by her sister.

***

"Papa, are you busy?" Ambrosia took a peek of his door office, Claude looked at her then went back to his paper works.

"Sit down and wait." Ambrosia smiled hearing her father, she then came in with Athanasia sitting on the couch waiting for their father to finished.

Athanasia looked at the table that was placed on the middle of the chairs seeing a little stone thing.

She touched it checking it. "Do you want it?" Their father suddenly asked making her startle.

"No, It looked funny..no I mean, It looked like a decoration with a story behind it so I was just looking." She reasoned while Ambrosia chuckled.

"What are you saying? It's nothing but an ugly piece of stone." He murmured.

"But it looks funny, right lady angel?" Ambrosia said looking at her sister smiling innocently, Athanasia froze at her sit looking at her sister.

"Lady angel?" Their father asked.

"It's her nickname given by-" before she could even finish her sentence Athanasia cupped her mouth with her hands shutting her up.

"It was given by, umm.. one of the girls in our debutante ball!" She looked at her sister removing her hands signing her to nod her head.

Ambrosia quickly nodded her head smiling, she then looked at Athanasia silently snickering.