Ch 09: Argument

"What are you drawing, princess?" Felix asked the first princess with a smile.

"Silly Felix! It's Lily the prettiest person in the world!" Felix chuckled at the princess's cuteness then turned to look at Ambrosia.

"What about you, princess?"

"It's you! Mister red man, look!" Rosia gave her drawing to the royal guard as his eyes sparkled like a puppy.

"This is me? Thank you..Thank you so much princess." Felix grinned like a happy puppy like he had received a gift from it's owner. "I should keep it as a family heirloom forever." Rosia sweat dropped still smiling.

"And Lily this is you!" Rosia gave another drawing to Lily.

"My, Am I this pretty in your eyes, princess Ambrosia?" She smiled looking at her drawing.

"Lily, this is also for you!" Athy then gave her her drawing next as Lily gladly took it.

"It's such a great drawing, the princesses seems to be having a talent at such a young age." Lily complimented as Felix nodded agreeing still smiling with his eyes sparkling.

"Athy! This is for you. Look it's me and you!" Athy looked at her with adoration like she wants to hug her forever and keep her in her arms.

If she's in her previous body she'd surely kidnapped her sister.

"Thank you! Athy likes it and will treasure it!!" On the other hand the two adults looked at the two with their soft smile. Just how lucky are they to be witnessing the scene of the two princesses right now?

"Lily, lily."

"Yes, princess?"

"What does mommy looks like? I wanna draw mommy too!" Athy asked a sudden question making Lily and Felix silent. "Is mommy's hair straight like lily's or wavy?"

Ambrosia looked up and grinned. "I'm curious too! How does she look like??" Lily warmly smiled at them and began to explain how she looks like.

"She had shimmering platinum blonde hair just like the princesses." Ambrosia made an 'O' face and started drawing her as well to get a proper look on how she looks.

"Was it this long?" Athy showed her drawing infront of Lily's face which made Felix chuckle.

"A bit shorter than that." Lily giggled looking at the princesses drawings. "Also her smile looks exactly like princess Ambrosia's." She stated, Ambrosia looked at her with her doe eyes confused.

"Really?"

"Yes, princess."

"Then, Mommy must be beautiful like Rosia!" Lily nodded patting their head.

"Indeed." After that the more they get to know her the more they wanted to see her.

"I want to see her too." The two princesses unconsciously said at the same time which caused a heavy silence.

***

Ambrosia sighed laying on Athy's bed waiting for her sister to finish her bath.

Remembering the day that they talked about their mother wanting to see her, since that day happened, Lily and Felix are worried about them all the time.

But the thing she doesn't get about is why the emperor whom they are afraid of are surprisingly paying attention to them.

Athy was supposed to meet the emperor at his garden at the age of nine but their only five which doesn't make sense.

At all.

And the fact she knows that she's a non existent character in the novel makes her feel like she isn't some princess but an extra in the novel but at the same time she feels loved and doesn't want to go back in her previous life.