Ch 02: Sister

"Does the princess wants to meet her sister?" asked by lily who's smiling brightly at her.

Probably brighter than her future.

'You mean Athanasia?'

'Yes, ofcourse, yep, indeed I wanna see her!'

As she got excited inside her head she unconsciously nodded with a grin plastered in her faces.

She was excited as she didn't get to see the character's faces since she only read it from the book and the author never shows how they look like.

"Oh my, Did you just nod, your highness? Do you understand what I'm saying right now?" Surprised lily asked another question but to not make such a chaos Ambrosia only stared at her with her cute doe eyes.

"Was it just one of my hallucinations?" The brown haired girl questioned herself looking above the ceiling as if the answer will be in the ceiling.

She then shrugged it off and continued walking to go to the other princess's room.

***

After some time they finally reached the princess's room. Lily opened it finally revealing a small figure laying in the crib with a pacifier placed on her mouth while her doe jeweled eyes stared at them holding a golden rattle.

'How... cute.'

"Princess, Meet your sister. Ambrosia." She introduced Ambrosia to her which bought Ambrosia back to reality.

Ambrosia stared at her sister like a puppy wanting to play with her. They stepped in a little more closer to the princess who was still staring at Ambrosia with a unreadable expression.

Lily closed the door behind them which made Athanasia look at Lily, she hummed finally seeing a familiar face to her.

Lily placed Ambrosia on the ground while she went towards to Athanasia who is also being placed on the ground.

"Why don't you two play with each other? You two look cute!" She complimented which made the both of them smile.

Athanasia then went back to stare at her sister as if she was asking for her to have a match on a staring contest.

Confused Ambrosia she also stared at Athanasia. For a second Ambrosia thought Athanasia didn't like her which made her nervous but then Athanasia started to smile at her.

Little did she know her sister, Athanasia is probably panicking inside her head asking herself why is she here and why didn't she got mentioned in the story.

The problem is, she's a non existent character, if this was a game then she'll just be a bug that can ruin the plot anytime.

Ambrosia noticed Athanasia smiling at her and so she smiled back and tried to wave at her.

On the other hand, Lily who feel really lucky witnessing the two sisters getting along.

How cute.

"Looks like the princesses are getting along really well, that's great!" Lily stated with a soft smile on her face. "Should I get you two more toys to play with?"

Athanasia's eyes sparkled and looked at Lily with her doe eyes hoping that Lily will get the golden toys.

Athanasia shook her golden rattle and pointed at it which is a sign to give them golden toys. Unfortunately Lily seems to not get it.

"Oh? Shall I get more rattles for you princess?" Athanasia deadpanned and quickly gave up knowing that Lily won't probably understand her even if she tried to.

She just wished to grow faster so she can talk and escape with her adorable sister Ambrosia.

Athanasia seems to not mind having a non existent character here instead she looks like she's quickly getting attached to her sister.

***

It's been a months since the two princesses met and they're already close. They seem to be communicating with their eyes staring at each other.

Lily also noticed Athanasia's obsession with golds. While in the other hand Ambrosia's obsession was rattles.

She found it entertaining everytime she shakes it quickly forgetting that she's a 25 years old lady inside.

Also not just that but they can finally crawl and speak some words. Being happy with their new luxurious life must be a dream!

But there's someone they need to be careful of.

Their father. Who killed all the maids and knights in the palace after the day his lover gave birth to their child.

As long as their father doesn't care for them then their safe and plus they never heard from the emperor which is their father for months.

So he must have really forgotten them which is good.

But then again Athanasia already planned her escape with her precious sister Ambrosia.

"Uwah!" Athanasia who's hugging the golden ball with her small and short arms and her sister who's currently listening to lily's story that she's reading.

But it seems that Lily isn't reading some fairytale but instead she's reading the historical book.

"The sorcerer of the tower had the strongest power among all the sorcerers existence." Lily spoke flipping the next page while smiling.

'When is she gonna get tired of smiling?'

'But who cares, her smile looks pretty.'

Said ambrosia in her head who's currently admiring her nanny's face.

"Err!!" Athanasia pointed something in the book which caught Ambrosia and Lily's attention. Lily smiled then continued reading where Athanasia has pointed out.

"The sorcerer of the tower was so powerful, He could easily bring an empire to ruins." Athanasia and Ambrosia look amazed with sparkles all over their eyes.

'I wanna see it!'

'I want to see magic too!'

"And for that reason, they freeze their own heart." She continued and again flipped the next page. "Because such powers could be use for trivial things if passion overcame reason and emotion overcame rationality."

"There are theories that the sorcerer from the tower destroyed the kingdom before our obelian empire." She ecitted which made the two princesses more excited and amazed.

'I'm going to see magic someday with my own two eyes!'

"Ooo!" Something caught Athanasia's eyes again which was the man standing with his blonde hair with that she pointed her hand out on the man from the book lily's holding.

"Oh my, do you recognize who he is?" Lily gasped slightly looking at the both of them who's already staring at her waiting for her answer.

"He's your father, princesses!" She both patted their heads and chuckled.

'What!?'

'That's what he looks like??'

On the other hand Athanasia started smacking his face however Lily misunderstood it. "My, my, our princess is certainly a bright young child."

"That reminds me, I never told the majesty's name." Athanasia who stopped smacking the book huffed and looked away. "Your father's name is, His majesty Claude De Alger Obelia."