Ch 50: Diana

Gasp!

"Rosia!" Athanasia exclaimed looking at her sister as Lucas quickly checked on her. "You're sweating, did you have a nightmare!?"

"I.." She uttered, Another headache attacked her making her whine in pain.

"Rosia!!" Athanasia shouted. "Lucas, what do we do!?" She said panicking.

"Can you hear me?" Lucas said looking straight to her face with a serious expression.

"Oy, be careful, you'll fall!"

"You're an idiot, you know?"

"Dumbass, You nearly died!"

"Use this, it's cold."

Familiar voices echoed through her head. "What is..this?" She mumbled before fainting again.

Lucas groaned faintly. "Just..what is wrong with you?" He asked looking at her unconscious body.

"She fainted again.." Athanasia uttered. "Lucas, Do you really not know what's wrong with her?" Lucas shooked his head sighing in defeat.

***

After weeks more shocking events happened, Not just that the previous emperor was already living on the palace but Jennette who is his daughter was revealed as the princess.

And unfortunately Ambrosia still haven't waken up. "Ah, Rosia wake up.."

"I'm getting tired going to your room then to papa's room every hour." She joked chuckling. "I met Jennette today."

"Why are you talking to her as if she's already dead?" Lucas interrupted. "Stop that, it's weird."

"It's no-!" She cut herself off yelping due to Lucas suddenly grabbing her wrist with his eyes wide.

"That, where did you bro- no, who gave it to you?" He asked, Athanasia looked at him confused.

"What?"

"That ribbon."

"This?" She took it from her head giving it to him. "Jennette gave it to me, Rosia also has one."

"Ah, that."

"Why?" She asked.

"It has.. Aeternithas's mana."

***

"Let me out of here.." Ambrosia cried out resting her head on her knees. "Please.." a tear escaped her eye.

It's been a few hours for her since she's been stuck in there, the mysterious voice keep showing her worst scenarios.

Obelia burning.

Claude killing her and Athanasia.

Lily, Felix and Lucas dying.

Her worst fear keep showing up, Just..who is the mysterious guy that keep giving her a hard time?

"Why are you doing this to me?" She shouted. "Fuck you."

"My, What a word coming out from the princess's mouth."

"Let me out!! Scumbag!!" She shouted furrowing her eyebrows, anger growing inside her.

"I want to see you suffer before I kill you, so why will I?" Ambrosia widened her eyes.

"Why would you want to kill me? I don't even know you!" She gulped

"Yes, you do." Ambrosia raided an eyebrow.

"No, I don't. Cut this bullshits and let me out of here." The voice chuckled.

"No, no and no." The voice then giggled annoying her more. "And stop lying, we both know you know me."

"I really don't!"

"You do, you're just ignoring the fact that you knew me before." He again giggled. "Those burden memories are still there."

"You just need to make it alive."

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said sitting on the ground.

"Ambrosia.." A female voice spoke. "Move."

"Huh?"

"Move, Ambrosia." The voice was gentle and soft making her melt. "Go to the light."

Ambrosia stood up walking, her walking was replaced with a run as she kept running.

"There is no light." She panted. "Why do you all keep fooling me?"

"Liars." She again sat on the ground. "Let me out.."

"Ambrosia..move." The woman again spoke. "If you don't, you'll die."

"Do it for your sister." Ambrosia tilted her head seeing a door.

"What is this a fairytale?" She laughed sarcastically, she then scoffed walking towards the door.

She opened it.

And there, the light. She covered her eyes with her hands, the light was almost blinding her.

She slowly moved her feet walking towards it. "Light..?"

She then stopped her tracks seeing a lady with her blonde platinum hair. "Excuse me-" she cut herself off once the lady turned around.

She was beautiful.

"Ambrosia." She called, her voice was angelic, she was the one who keeps telling her to move.

The lady started walking towards her cupping her cheeks. "Ambrosia..my daughter.." she hugged her making Rosia widened her eyes.

"M-mom? You're..D-diana?" She uttered enough for her to hear, The lady broke the hug with tears in her eyes.

Diana nodded, Ambrosia's eyes widened more. "Mom.." she uttered hugging her. "Is this really you?"

"You're not the jerk who trapped me in the dark, right?" She cried out.

"I'm not, you're safe, don't worry." She smiled, Ambrosia then felt a peck on her forehead. "You need to wake up."

"Help your sister." She smiled softly rubbing her cheeks with her hands. "Wake up.." the voice echoed until it was all gone.

"No, wait-"

Gasp!

"Gah!!" She opened her eyes. She quickly positioned herself into a sitting position looking around.

No one was in her room, it was also night time. "I'm..back." she slowly stood up from her bed looking around.

"What happened?" She questioned herself. "How long have I been unconscious?"

She walked towards the door slowly opening it. She took a peek seeing no one in the hallway.

She walked with her barefoot then stopped, ever since the jerk trapped her in the dark he kept showing her scenarios making her think this was also an imagination of hers.

She sighed heavily walking once again until she heard a voice. Two voice talking to be exact.

"If I can get a hold of the fruit of the world tree, will we be able to treat dad? or Ambrosia perhaps?" Athanasia spoke.

"Athy.." she uttered.

"The fruit of the world tree?" Lucas responded.

She took a peek seeing the two talking seriously, After seeing Lucas's flashback.

Will she be able to face him with her guts? "Who's there?" A voice pierced making her gasped a little.

"How sharp.." she mumbled annoyed.

"Show yourself." Lucas spoke with his cold voice. It was the first time Ambrosia heard him with that voice giving her shivers.

It's not like they will kill her if she decided to show up.

And so she did.

"It's me."