Ch 37: Hangout

"Ambro..sia?" A familiar voice called, she widened her eyes hearing the voice, she looked up with hope in her eyes.

"Athy.."

"Athy!" She cried out hugging her sister.

"I missed you, Rosia.. I've been finding you..where have you been?" She hugged back sobbing. "You got me really worried!"

She let go and smiled. "I woke up then I saw myself laying on the forest."

"Princess.." A familiar voice again called catching her attention.

"Jennett- gah!!" She almost stumbled as Jennette suddenly jumped in to hug her.

"I thought I'd never see you again!!" Jennette cried out, Ambrosia smiled as she hugged her back patting her back.

"Well..here I'am now.." She chuckled as Jennette let go with a smile on her face. "Wait, what are you two doing here?"

"Ah, after that day, I went to their state to ask for help.." Athanasia smiled scratching the back of her neck.

"Princess, Can we continue this tomorrow? Princess Ambrosia seems. pretty tired.." Jennette asked worriedly.

It was because of her weak body, Ambrosia's body is still weak for her to use mana, she did a simple teleportation yet her body can't take it.

"Ah yes, ofcourse." Athanasia asked holding Ambrosia and Jennette's hands as they teleported back on her room.

"Woah." Ambrosia uttered stumbling as she fell on Jennette's bed.

"Princess, here." Jennette smiled giving her spare clothes. "You should take change your clothes and sleep, you seem pretty tired."

"Ah thanks."

***

"Ah, Another day." Ambrosia uttered getting up from the sofa from Jennette's room.

Good thing Mr. White didn't caught them, Jennette insisted for them to sleep in her room last night so here they are.

"Princesses!! Good Morning!" Jennette smiled brightly looking at them while holding a tray with two plates that has food on it. "I sneaked out a food for the two of you, I don't know if this is your liking.."

"Ah! Thank you." Athanasia smiled at her taking the tray as she placed it on the table. "You helped us alot, Thank you." Jennette showed a small smile blushing.

"About yesterday, what were you doing outside?" Ambrosia asked when she started eating along with her sister.

"We're supposed to go out but we found you." Athanasia answered munching her food.

"Oh? Is that so...why don't we go out today?" She smiled. "I got a good sleep last night, changing appearance and teleporting outside..I think I can do it."

"Are you sure?" Athanasia asked worriedly, Ambrosia then smiled at her nodding. "Then we'll go out right after eating!"

Jennette smiled brightly with a glimpse on her eyes watching the two princess as they eat.

"Princesses! I'm done." Jennette smiled looking at them. "Looking at the two of you with different faces feels..weird."

Ambrosia chuckled at her. "Yeah, looking at Athy is so weird."

"Hey! You look weird too! See that brown hair and gray eyes." She huffed pouting.

"Let's go." Ambrosia said between her giggles. She held Athanasia and Jennette hands focusing.

"Gah!!" Athanasia stumbled along with Jennette. "Oh? We're here already?" She said as they again appeared on an alleyway.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go!" She dragged both of their hands running.