Ch 01: Awakening

Gasp!

'Woah, what was that dream..Why was he mentioning my name?'

'and the boy named..what? I forgot.'

'Luca? Luke? Lucas? whatever.'

"Princess you're awake!" A unfamiliar voice spoke which caught her attention, she looked around just to find herself in a fancy room with the girl opening the curtains and as soon as she opened the curtain the sun directly showed up infront of her face which almost blinded her.

'where am I?'

'what happened?'

Recalling on what happened she gasped remembering that she's supposed to be dead due to the fire in the cafe she went.

'where am I!?'

'aren't I supposed to be dead!?'

She tried to stand up but her body won't let her move. Which pissed her off. "Move you stupid body!!" As soon as she spoke she heard a sound of a baby crying.

"Princess? What's wrong?" The girl walked towards her and carried her while she tried to shush her.

She was confused and afraid at first, the fact that there's a giant carrying her like a baby.

But that's when it hit her.

She turned into a baby, more like got reincarnated.

It's easy for her to guess what had happened to her since if she had assume that she survived from that fire that would be stupid of her.

She was given another chance to live so why not enjoy it? And with that she calmly stopped crying.

But how would she enjoy it if she's still a baby? She doesn't even know how to walk or talk yet and it will be hard for her to move.

Guess she'll have to wait till she's three.

'What a jinx!'

She thought not knowing that her sister is probably going through the same situation as her.

Noticing that the girl had put her down back in the cradle she looked around once again curiously.

'It looks like a royal room.'

'huh? where are you going miss?'

She thought even tho no one hears her.

After a while a lady with a brown hair entered the room. She turned her head towards the lady just to see how beautiful she is.

Her eyes sparkled then formed a smile in her face. Indeed she is very beautiful.

"The princess seems to like me already." The beautiful lady joked around carrying her.

'Princess?'

'Did I get reincarnated in medieval era perhaps?'

'and I'm born as a princess?'

'How lucky of me!'

"Ah, I just realized I never got to mention my name, am I right?" She smiled and touched her nose which made the princess giggle.

"I'm Lillian York the head maid here, I will also be your nanny starting for today." She then again smiled warmly aware that the princess probably doesn't understand her in her point of view. Her aura sure is calming.

'Lillian York.. that's....a familiar name.'

After repeating the pretty lady's name she finally realized.

Not just that she was reincarnated in the different universe but she got reincarnated at the novel she had read before.

But what is exactly her purpose here?

She got reincarnated as a non existent character, so why? It make sense now. No wonder the room was so familiar to her and even lily her nanny.

"Also I never mentioned the princess's name, Have I?" She questioned the princess with a smile on her face.

'nope, you haven't, what's my name? I wanna know.'

"Ambrosia De Alger Obelia." She announced proudly. "That's the princess's name." She added and smiled. Ambrosia just stared at her amused by her beauty. Who would knew that a noble maid can be so beautiful?

'that's..my name in my real world.'

'the undying ambrosia.'

'oh well, it's alright atleast it won't feel weird if someone calls me in the near future.'

"Ah! Right, I kept forgetting things.", She laughed as Ambrosia looked at her with a confused face.

"Does the princess wants to meet her sister?"