Ch 07: Dinner

Cough

Cough

"Athy, how are you feeling?" Rosia worriedly asked sitting on the chair that was placed beside her sister's bed.

Ever since the incident happened Athy unfortunately got sick and has been stuck in her room for days.

"I'm feeling fine..a bit." She is covered in blanket while still coughing, Rosia find it cute seeing her sister in a blanket and still she couldn't help but to be worried. "I want some chocolate.." she silently cried out.

"I'll get you some chocolates, wait here." She smiled at Athy standing up from her sit.

"Thank you.." she exclaimed as she looked at her sister reaching out for the doorknob. "Best sister." She mumbled. "I wished I had a sister like her in my previous life.."

"Tip toe, tip toe, tip toe." She wishpers tip toeing through the kitchen to get some chocolates for her sister and ofcourse for her. "There it is!" She ran towards the table seeing a bowl full of chocolates.

"Ngh..!" She reached it and forced her hands to the bowl. "Stupid short hands." She mumbled and finally she successfully got their chocolates.

"Mission accomplished." She smirked looking at the chocolates placed on her hands. "Time to give these to Ath-"

"GAH!!" shocked by the sudden touched of her shoulder she shouted in no time.

She turned around in shock seeing it was only Lily who had touched her shoulder, she sighed in relief and hid the chocolates behind her. "Lily, what are y-"

"Princess! Your presence is requested."

***
"It's an honor to serve, princess Ambrosia and princess Athanasia." The unfamiliar maids all said at the same time which shocked Ambrosia and Athanasia.

'what's with al-'

"Felix Robane, at your service." He said making an entrance as he knelt down infront of the two. "I will be your temporarily royal guard starting from today, my princesses."

"We..we are grateful for his majesty's
concern but how could we have sir Felix as a guard.." Lily ecitted with an obvious shocked face.

"His majesty's intention is to cherish the princesses and treat them well." He smiled softly which made some of the maids melt. Just how handsome is he? "His majesty is preparing an official guard for the princesses so I probably won't be here long."

"It's an honor to serve you, princess Athanasia, princess Ambrosia."

***

"I wanna see Hannah and Ces." Rosia pouted seeing beside Lily while Athy nodded who's sitting beside her sister, Rosia.

"If you wish to see them again, surely you will." Felix smiled assuring them.

"When?"

"Umm, after 10 days?"

'that damned Claude!'

'he didn't send in addition maids, he switched out the old ones!'

"Now, now, princesses, don't be upset." He again smiled patting their heads, His smile and Lily's smile are the same that it almost looks like they are meant together. "Why don't you have a chat with his majesty?"

...

'absolutely no!'

"His majesty happened to mention that he wants to spend time with the princesses during dinner."

"Princess Ambrosia, Wouldn't it be best if you changed you clothes.." Lily said holding three dress for the princess.

It was early in the morning when ambrosia visited her sister that she didn't even get to dress, as for Athanasia. She was already dressed when Lily had told her that her presence is requested.