"Taehyung. Happy?"

She said as he closed his eyes with a satisfactory smirk. He bit his lower lip and looked down at her.

"Go. Your dear father is here. Tell him that now you're under my supervision and I have the control over you."

Her eyes brightened as she stood up instantly running towards the door to open it. She held the knob and turned it just to find it locked again. She frowned and gazed at him. He smirked coming closer.

"I have decided that you can't understand the gentle was so now I'll go hard, sweetheart."

Her eyes widened when he held her waist and crushed her to his chest making her whimper in pain she felt on her front body.

"You'll have to please me to leave this room."

She pushed him with all her force but he didn't even bulge. Instead he pulled her lower body closer making their intimate parts press on each other. She gasped when she felt him down there but it was a pleasure to him. He leaned in to her neck and sniffed on her addictive scent. She closed her eyes when his warm breath ran over her sensitive skin. Her licked her neck making her gasp again. She wasn't liking it at all but she had no choice but to give up.

**********

"Dad!" She ran down the stairs followed by him with his hands in his pockets and face held a cold and stern look making his sharp features on display.

"I heard you ran away, princess."

"I am so sorry but please take me back from here."

"Y/n, I am here for your future, kid"

"My future?"

"I have decided to marry you off to Taehyung."

Her jaw dropped as she felt her whole world upside down. She gazed back at him but he was staring into his phone poking his cheek with his tongue.

"But dad..."

"No ifs and buts. It's my final decision."

"Dad."

"Shhhh and get ready for your marriage with him and I also heard that he liked you so he'll be the perfect one for you."

"Dad. Our age?"

"What?"

"I'm 22 and he's 28. Six years older."

"It doesn't matter, Y/n. As long as the couple love each other."

"Couple? My Taehyung and Y/n" A sweet feminine voice echoed in the living room. She forwarded her steps to them and gazed at them in amusement. She was happy, excited and what not.

"I always wanted her as my daughter in law."

"Junghwa dear! I missed you while talking to your husband." Min exclaimed looking at the lady of the house.

"Greetings, Mr. Min"

"Ah don't be so formal. Call me Yoon Seong."

"Uh okay."

"Please let me have that green tea I used to have years ago."

"Oh definitely. Mr... Yoon Seong."

************

Y/n sat on her bed all tensed. The thought of getting married to him was eating her up. She wanted to run away again but now the devil is obsessed with her. He won't let her go easily. She ran her fingers through her hair in frustration and sat on the floor with the support of the bed. The thin layer of sweat on her forehead indicating that she's nervous and the continuous lip biting. She's literally chewing up her lower lip.

The silence was broken by the sound of notification. She didn't care much but it annoyed her when the phone started ringing. She tried to ignore but the phone wasn't stopping.

Her eyes popped out of the sockets when she saw a number named "Daddy". The display picture was him. She gasped and tried to remember when was the time when she saved his number and with this tag? Suddenly her brain worked and she figured that it was him. Exactly. He had had her phone with him for week when she was undergoing the punishment.

She hesitated. The phone was silent after the pick. She heard a heavy breath followed by a stomp of a heel. He crushed the remaining cigarette. "What took you so long? Kitten?" His voice rung in her ears and her body shivered. Her legs were trembling just by the thought of him calling her that.

"You're being a very bad girl"

Another Update ✨

Vote 💗, Share 💗 and Follow 💗.