Chapter 189 Want high style

Start from the beginning

Mu Qing exchanged a lot of charm crystals. The mental potions made from these charm crystals are very expensive! But the charm crystal is not as expensive as Mu Qing imagined. The production of this spiritual potion is very difficult! Most people will choose to sell the magic crystal when they get it. After all, only pharmacists who are very familiar with this medicine can have a higher success rate.

The success rate of low-level mental potions is higher, but the success rate of high-level charm crystals is hard to say. Sometimes hundreds of unsuccessful attempts are normal.

Mu Qing was so happy that he had exchanged so many charm crystals. He made a lot of spiritual potions and planned to take them back as gifts to acquaintances. This spiritual potion can be regarded as one of the specialties of the Disaster Planet.

A few days later, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing finally boarded the return spaceship back to the Emperor Star.

Wan Xiangxiang contacted his master and wanted to give him a few bottles of spiritual potions, but when the communication was connected, he found out that his master had gone on a honeymoon trip with his senior brother after he recovered from his mental damage!

Wan Xiangxiang secretly complained: What a honeymoon trip! This can be a honey year!

Mu Qing planned to distribute gifts the next day. He first dialed Wanli's phone number. Mu Qing felt that Wanli was the first friend he had met! If you have something good, you must first think about him.

The result was that it didn't get through.

Mu Qing was a little confused and called Gao Qi again, but he couldn't get through. He said to Wan Xiangxiang: "Isn't this kid Wanli going to dominate the universe? Why can't I get through to him when I call him? Even Gao Qi's place Too."

Wan Xiangxiang probably had some guesses, so he called Wan Hong and learned that Gao Qi and Wan Li had gone out to do tasks for the academy.

Mu Qing had no choice but to make a video call to Jiang Jingnan. As soon as the video call was connected, the person on the other side was a little surprised and said: "Mu Qing, are you back?"

Mu Qing nodded and said: "Yes, I also brought you souvenirs. Are you in the old man's studio? I can bring them to you?" He saw the background behind Jiang Jingnan, and it seemed that the old man Ding You was there. Hanging around there.

Jiang Jingnan looked at the work in his hands, as if he really couldn't do it, so he agreed: "Then come here, I can't get away now." Mu Qing took the things and was about to go out, and looked at the girl lying on the sofa. Wan Liangxiang asked: "I'm going out, do you want to go with me? "

Wan Xiangxiang shook his head and said I won’t go. "

Mu Qing felt that Wan Xiangxiang was real. When he was on the Disaster Planet, he said he wanted to spend more time with him when he came back, but now Wan Xiangxiang doesn't follow him when he goes out. With this thought in mind, I opened the door and went out, then closed it again.

After Mu Qing went out, Wan Xiangxiang immediately jumped up from the sofa, contrary to his previous lazy appearance.

Yuanyuan was attracted by his big movements. After the scanner scanned her master a few times, she continued to watch her TV series.

Wan Xiangxiang found some clothes from Mu Qing's wardrobe to wear. There was no other way. After being promoted to the eighth level of superpower, his figure had changed a lot. The previous clothes no longer fit, so he could only wear Mu Yi. worn out old clothes. After tidying up, he hurried out and drove the aircraft to a famous jewelry store outside the school, looking around among a bunch of rings.

He has not forgotten that he still owes Mu Qing an engagement ring!

The lady at the counter smiled and asked: "Sir, do you want me to introduce the style to you?"

Wan Xiangxiang shook his head: "Thank you, no need, I want to see it myself first." I just looked around and found nothing satisfactory, so I might as well refine it myself! Thinking about it this way, Wan Xiangxiang felt that refining it himself would be pretty good! Not only can it be made in the style you like, but in addition to being refined into a space ring, it can also add other weapon characteristics.

Wan Xiangxiang left thoughtfully.

When Chen Lili saw the people leaving, she sighed with some disappointment. The business couldn't be done again.

The other lady at the counter next to her laughed and said, "You are so positive. That person's clothes are not of expensive brands, and they don't even fit and he is reluctant to buy something that fits you. How do you still expect him to buy your ring? You really have no sense." "She had seen Wan Xiangxiang coming over a long time ago and determined that this person was just a casual looker.

Wan Xiangxiang was mentally alert and of course he heard what the lady at the counter said. Looking at himself, he was still wearing Mu Qing's old clothes. It seemed a bit inappropriate. For such a formal occasion as a proposal, why should he wear a formal suit? Just wear it! So Diai walked into the clothing store opposite.

The lady at the counter saw Wan Xiangxiang walking into the clothing store. It was a luxury brand clothing store, and there were designers who could customize it. She said sarcastically: "Just watch, wait and see how this person got in." Why are you coming out! This kind of poor guy who comes from the countryside just goes in to see the world. I have seen a lot of people who just don’t want to buy anything. Next time, please show your eyes brighter and don’t just accept everyone casually. "

When Wan Xiangxiang stepped into the clothing store, it felt like a large dressing room. The clothing store was so large that it seemed like the entire building belonged to this clothing store.

There are very few clothes displayed here. They are basically simulated models wearing clothes on display. There are at least hundreds of them! It feels very high-end.

Wan Xiangxiang felt that it was time for him to show off and try something high-style.

Although Wan Xiangxiang worked hard to show off, it’s a pity! They didn't cooperate at all.

Wan Xiangxiang walked around the store and saw that no one was paying attention to him, so he simply picked up his clothes.

Wan Xiangxiang actually wanted to wave his hand and tell the waiter in this store to pack me a copy of every style and color of men's clothing here! However, this seems to have no style, more like a nouveau riche.

There were many people around who were looking at the clothes and glanced at Wan Xiangxiang. The people who could come to this store to buy clothes were people from aristocratic families. Many people looked sarcastic, thinking that Wan Xiangxiang was just a bumpkin from the countryside. , looking at the clothes, shoes and the ordinary terminal in his hand, everyone concluded that this was a poor guy who couldn't afford it.

Wan Xiangxiang felt that it was a waste of time here. He also wanted to go back to refine the ring and prepare dinner for Mu Qing! He impatiently shouted to a waiter who passed by him but ignored him: "Wait a minute!"

The waiter was unwilling to pay attention to Wan Xiangxiang. Wan Xiangxiang was really shabby in his clothes, but he still showed good manners when he was called: "Sir, is there anything I can do to help you?"

In fact, the waiter said that he was thinking that this person would not be so shameless to ask him to help, right?

Wan Liangxiang said: "Of course there are. I want to buy some clothes. I have never been to your store and I don't know the rules. Can you tell me about it?" The corner of the waiter's mouth twitched. I didn't expect this person to be so shameless. , but with so many customers watching, he still has to do a superficial job: "Sir, the truth is, if you want to customize clothes in our store, you need a membership card. I wonder if you have a membership card, sir?" "

Wan Xiangxiang touched his chin. No wonder no one here paid attention to him. It was because he didn't have a membership card!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com