Chapter 20 Opening a Star Online Store

Wan Xiang has been to this store before to buy clothes, although not for himself.

Thinking of Cheng Xueheng, Wan Xiangxiang felt that he should go and inquire about him. After all, his ultimate purpose of staying in Liuyuan Star was to rectify Cheng Xueheng. It's just that poverty forced me to consider livelihood first. Now I have a way to make money, and Wan Xiangxiang has to put this on the agenda.

Although Wan Xiangxiang had lost his shape, the sharp-eyed waitress still had some impression of this person. Knowing that he was a former customer, he did not neglect him because of his shabby clothes and thin figure.

Wan Xiangxiang picked out three sets of clothes for Mu Qing. Although the clothes were a little loose on his body, with the speed at which Mu Qing was growing, he should be able to fit him quickly.

Wan Xiangxiang also picked out two sets for himself.

Mu Qing was heartbroken when he saw the price of these clothes. He was about to say that he could buy cheaper clothes but Mu Qing stopped him.

"If you have money, you should spend it. There is no need to treat yourself too badly. Do you believe that I can make more money to support you in the future?"

After hearing this, Mu Qing felt so happy that she nodded and agreed to buy it.

Even though he spent 630,000 star coins in the end, Mu Qing didn't feel so painful anymore.

Wan Xiangxiang still remembers that Mu Qing said he wanted a big pot to eat in, so he took Mu Qing to a pottery shop. On the first floor there were some pots, pans and other pots and porcelain.

Mu Qing immediately took a fancy to the large bowl with a diameter of half a meter in the center of the store.

There must be a lot of food in this bowl, Mu Qing thought.

This kind of bowl is a special bowl used by big eaters when doing live broadcasts.

In fact, there are many people with superpowers who eat a lot, but superpowers don't bother to live broadcast these sensational things to attract attention and earn star coins.

With a wave of his hand, Wan Xiangxiang bought him ten large bowls, one for eating and the rest for backup. He also bought two large pots with a diameter of one meter and two meters.

Mu Qing held a big bowl and laughed for a long time.

Because the items purchased are large in size and quantity, the store provides door-to-door delivery service.

Wan Xiangxiang left the address and told him to deliver it in an hour before leaving with Mu Qing.

Wan Xiangxiang remembered the energy panels he had used up, so he went to the energy store and bought two hundred first-level blank energy panels. I saw an energy tester, so I bought one.

The price of an energy tester is 800,000 star coins.

Wan Xiangxiang paid the star coins and sighed a little: The star coins are really worth spending. Most of the 2.7 million were used in less than a day. It seems that he needs to earn more star coins as soon as possible.

There are too many places to spend money. If Mu Qing wants to learn mechas, he must prepare at least a first-level mecha for him when school starts.

After returning home, Wan Xiangxiang couldn't wait to start making energy panels.

I picked up ten first-level blank energy panels and made them together. Since I used my mental power to chop vegetables in the morning, I feel that my mental power has become more convenient. I actually completed fifty energy panels before twelve o'clock in the evening.

Last time I went to sell more than fifty energy panels. It would be too eye-catching if someone found out that he could make so many energy panels in a short time. Thinking of the various online stores on Xingwang, Wan Xiangxiang decided to do it himself. Open one.

I took a bath, got into bed, and registered an account on the shopping channel.

He and Mu Qing, who was also in the bed, chatted incessantly.

Wan Xiangxiang: "I plan to open an online store to sell energy panels."

Mu Qing nodded: "I sell well. That energy store is so hacky. A first-class energy panel only gives 50,000 star coins, but it can be sold for 60,000 on the Star Network! He also made an extra 540,000 from us. A pound of animal meat for 50 star coins! How much animal meat can 540,000 buy?" No more! Mu Qing shook his head, the more he thought about it, the more his body ached!

Wan Liangxiang patted his head to comfort him, "We can sell it ourselves first. If it doesn't work, we'll consider other methods."

Wan Xiangxiang paid a deposit of 3,000 star coins and successfully registered a star online store. The following is to fill in the store information.

The first is the name of the store. Wan Xiangxiang thought about entering it: Qingxiang Shop handed the information to Mu Qing and asked him: "What does this name mean?"

When Mu Qing saw that the name of the store was a combination of two people's names, he felt a little happy and nodded in agreement: "This is a good name!"

Wan Xiangxiang continues to read the information below.

Main business direction: energy resources, mecha production/parts. This is a multiple-choice question. Wan Xiangxiang originally opened this shop to sell energy panels, but thinking that he might be involved in mecha manufacturing in the future, he simply added the option of mecha parts. Also added in.

Then click [OK].

The store was successfully launched.

Products put on the shelves must be reviewed and the information must be at least complete.

For example, if you want to put an energy board on the shelves, you must test the energy value. The test process requires screen recording. The energy tester will put a number on the energy board when testing the value. Then, you can check the number to know whether the product has been dropped or counterfeited.

After the customer places the order, the store must send the relevant screen recording to the customer when packaging the energy panels. Only then is the transaction completed.

Although Wan Xiangxiang has completed the production of the energy panels, there are no test values, and he plans to start sorting them out and putting them on the shelves tomorrow.

Turning off the information on the terminal, the two hugged each other and fell asleep.

After the two fell asleep, Thousand-Eating Vine Maomao began to come out again, frantically absorbing the dense energy in the air.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't know that he and Mu Qing would habitually run the exercises on their own after falling asleep. Although the speed of this kind of practice was not as fast as one-tenth of that of independent practice, the energy spilled during practice was enough for Mao Mao to eat. Full meal.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com