Chapter 51 New Home

Wan Xiangxiang greeted Wu Jingshan: "Miss Wu."

Wu Jingshan recognized the two of them, mainly because Wan Xiangxiang was really good-looking. Wu Jingshan stepped forward and said, "You two, are you still used to living in this house?"

Mu Qing replied: "Not bad, there is also a holographic cabin! I don't even have to run out to go to the virtual community."

Wu Jingshan smiled politely: "As long as you two like it, is there anything else you need help with this time?"

Mu Qing said: "Yes! We want to buy a big house!"

Wu Jingshan said: "You two, please follow me to the reception room first."

When several people were about to leave, Fang Xiaolei shouted from behind, "Stop!"

Only then did Wu Jingshan notice Fang Xiaolei: "What's the matter?"

Fang Xiaolei: "Who allowed you to receive them? I want them to get out!"

Wu Jingshan didn't like Fang Xiaolei very much. She used to be the general manager's cousin to show off her authority in the sales center. She really didn't understand what she was so proud of, "Fang Xiaolei, you should pay attention to your words and deeds. You actually want to treat the guests Drive away?"

Fang Xiaolei: "It's not your turn to talk too much. I'll drive these two people away as soon as I say. If you stop me again, I'll ask my cousin to fire you!"

Wu Jingshan rolled her eyes. She was a gold medal salesperson in the sales center, and her cousin, the general manager, could not be fired if he wanted to.

Wu Jingshan ignored Fang Xiaolei and took Wan Xiangxiang and the two to the reception room.

Wu Jingshan played some three-dimensional images like last time.

Wan Xiangxiang hoped to find a house closer to Di Yao. At his request, Wu Jingshan found a three-dimensional image of a house near Diyao to play.

Wan Xiangxiang: "I hope there will be a big kitchen in the house that can put a few more pots. It would be better to have a studio where machines can be put down." Thinking of Mu Qingmu's attributes and ability to grow plants, Wan Xiangxiang added Said: "It would be better if there is a courtyard garden or something like that, or a cultivation room would be fine too."

Wu Jingshan found several houses in the villa area as requested by the two and played them one by one.

Finally, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing chose a house with a large garden.

Mu Qing is going to replace all the flowers in the garden with herbs and exotic plants.

The house is also very close to Diyao Academy, which is the final reason why Wan Xiangxiang chose this place.

Wan Xiangxiang finally spent 78,000 crystal coins to buy this place.

I have to sigh, I can’t help but spend the crystal coins! In the blink of an eye, most of it was gone!

Wan Xiangxiang paid and signed, and Wu Jingshan transferred the house to Wan Xiangxiang's name. Wan Xiangxiang asked her to add Mu Qing's name to it. After submitting the electronic application form, the review was completed quickly. Passed.

Wu Jingshan: "Do you need me to take you two to see the house?"

Wan Xiangxiang nodded and agreed.

At this time, there was a loud knock on the door of the reception room, and Fang Xiaolei's voice came from outside: "Wu Jingshan, why don't you open the door quickly, and you are hanging out with two men in the workplace! Do you still know how shameful it is!"

Wu Jingshan frowned in displeasure and said to Wan Xiangxiang Mu Qing, "Both of you, I'm really sorry. I will resolve the matter here first."

Wan Liangxiang nodded and let her do it herself.

Wu Jingshan opened the door, and an aggressive Fang Xiaolei and the manager stood at the door.

Wu Jingshan crossed her arms on her chest and asked, "What's the matter with you?"

Just as the manager was about to speak, Fang Xiaolei couldn't wait to interrupt: "Bitch, you actually used the reception room of the headquarters to have a private meeting with a man during working hours! Do you still know how ashamed you are!"

Wu Jingshan glanced at the manager lightly, and said to Xiaolei: "I am here to entertain customers, what do you mean when you come here and speak rudely? Can you, a small employee, bear the responsibility of bumping into customers?" Then she said to the manager: "What does this mean, manager? Do you think the position of manager is no longer suitable for you? Do you want to show off and become a small employee again?"

The manager said: "Since someone reported you for using the company's reception room privately, I naturally want to come and check it out."

Wu Jingshan: "After checking, is this crazy woman yelling at the door and being rude to the guests?"

Fang Xiaolei interrupted: "What kind of guests? They are just two poor guys. They are obviously your concubines."

Wu Jingshan said: "Manager, if you don't stop your cousin from insulting guests, I will report it to the police. She will not be the only one who will be punished."

Although the manager was a little afraid of being punished, what his cousin said was not necessarily wrong. She said sternly: "Jingshan, I'm not talking about you. I didn't talk about you even if you came during off-duty hours. You're still at work. It's hard for me to explain to other employees how you behave like this. Otherwise, you should go home and rest first." A month?”

Wu Jingshan sneered. The manager had long been envious of her sales performance, and this time he couldn't wait to catch her when she had a little clue. Wu Jingshan didn't want to talk nonsense with him anymore.

Picked up the terminal and had no idea what was being sent. Then he said to the two of them: "Just wait and explain when someone comes from above."

The manager panicked: "You called the people from the review department!"

Fang Xiaolei persuaded: "What are you afraid of? If you want to censor her, you will censor her!"

The manager is not as stupid as Fang Xiaolei. If she didn't have evidence in her hand, how could she have casually called people from the review department! It's just that it's too late to say anything at this point.

The censorship department is actually not far away.

Someone came within a few minutes.

Wu Jingshan retrieved Wan Xiangxiang’s house purchase records and accused the manager and Fang Xiaolei of being disrespectful to the guests!

Fang Xiaolei couldn't believe it. How could they actually buy a house in District 1, even though they looked like two poor people?

At this point, the manager also knew that there was nothing he could do about it. If he had known better, he should not have left this cousin to work under him. It's also my fault that I'm obsessed with Wu Jingshan's extraordinary performance, and that her position is about to be shaken, so she does such ridiculous things.

Upon hearing the news that he had been demoted, the manager's legs softened and he sat down on the chair.

Although Fang Xiaolei was only fined a bonus, but without her cousin who is a manager to serve as a backstage, and she had offended so many people in the past with the support of her cousin, how could her life be any easier in the future?

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com