Chapter 125 Black Bean Alliance

Wan Xiang stood up and sneaked into Lan Wei's folding house while no one noticed him.

Folding houses are all equipped with protective covers. If people outside attack the protective cover, the people inside will also be able to feel it. However, Lan Wei is probably dead. Wan Xiangxiang used his mental power to break open the door and entered. in.

The dream-eating spider had almost devoured Lan Wei's mental energy at this time. Wanxiang threw a catching ball over, and the little spider was put into a transparent ball. Wan Xiangxiang looked at the jade spider in his hand, nodded, and kept it for Mu Yi as a food reserve! Although it is small, it can still fit between teeth.

After catching the Dream Eating Spider, Wan Xiangxiang checked the man's breath and found that he was dead.

He took out his storage and looked at it. There were a lot of good things. Wan Xiangxiang simply transferred the valuable ones to his own space, and finally found a mecha space button. The logo above looks familiar. Isn't this the logo on the black mecha that fought Xu He in the square before? He sighed: Are people nowadays so open and aboveboard when doing evil things? The raiding marshal actually blatantly displayed a sign!

Wan Xiangxiang threw the space button back into Lan Wei's space. He didn't dare to take this thing, what if he was regarded as an accomplice.

Wan Xiangxiang looted all the valuables, leaving some bargains inside for show. Then he quietly returned to his folding house.

Two hours later.

Everyone got up one after another. No one knew what happened to Lan Wei. Only when everyone was about to pack their things, someone discovered that there was no movement in Lan Wei's folding house. I just wanted to remind you right now that everyone is about to leave.

"Lan Wei! Are you okay? Everyone is ready to leave. After a long time of no response, people realized something must have happened. The two of them worked together to open the folding house and found that Lan Wei had already lost his breath.

Everyone has long been accustomed to life and death, so there is nothing unexpected. Compared with worrying about the life and death of others, they are still more worried about their own life and death. Will the thing that took Lan Wei's life turn around and take their lives too? ?

Uncle Li opened Lan Wei's storage space and found that there were not many valuable things inside. When he saw the mecha, he was a little surprised and asked: Is this a mecha from the Black Doudou Alliance? "

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "What is the Black Doudou Alliance?"

Uncle Li is an organization, a bit like a star field, and loves to cause trouble! I didn't expect that Lan Wei, who looked so polite and polite, was actually from such an organization! "

Wan Xiangxiang's mouth twitched, Black Doudou Alliance, is this really an anti-star organization? Rather than an anti-kindergarten organization? Anti-primary school organization? Why do these people take it for granted? Hello!

Everyone no longer paid attention to this organization or not, and now they were still more concerned about their own lives. We discussed how to get out.

Wan Xiangxiang explained the situation when they came in. These people did not come in by themselves. They should have been carried here by other Crystal Erosion Spiders, so they were not familiar with the route here. After listening to Wan Xiangxiang's story, everyone I decided to rush forward with my mecha at the junction of each cave entrance!

Although the top there was covered with many layers of spider webs, Wan Xiangxiang, as a fire superpower, was still sure to remove these spider webs, but it would take some time. When he is cleaning the spider silk, as long as others can help block the harassment of the Crystal Erosion Spider I