Chapter 175 The Toothless Disciple

Shen Jinchen smiled. Wan Xiangxiang had never seen such a bright smile on his master's face. He thought: Master will not be so moved by this scumbag's divorce words that he wants to get back together with him!

Shen Jinchen smiled and said, "Get out of here, I feel sick when I see your face." "

At this time, Le Zhang opened the door and walked in: "Qin Shen, you are very clever. You thought of a way to lure me out, right?" Le Zhang has no father or mother, only one aunt. He just received a message from the hospital saying His aunt was seriously injured and he rushed to see her for the last time. When he called his aunt and couldn't get through, he thought of going out to take a look. It wasn't until Wan Liangxiang sent him a message that he realized something was wrong.

After sending a video message to his cousin, he learned that this was not the case, and he hurried back.

Qin Shen pretended to be confused and said, "I don't understand what you said?"

Le Hong pulled up a chair and sat down: "You must not understand what my master means, right? How about I translate it for you?"

''Jinchen has always been hard-spoken and soft-hearted, so there's nothing I don't understand. "Qin Shen took the bouquet back into his arms again.

Le Zhang smiled: "You are too pretentious. What my master wants to say is that you are a used piece of junk. It is none of my master's business whether you want a divorce or not! You still have the nerve to come in front of him and pretend to be deeply in love?" Overnight meals can make people sick to the point of vomiting. Get out of here as far as you can, otherwise I will let you know what it means to have no regrets!"

Shen Jinchen spoke up again, "You don't have to be pretentious in front of me. Don't you just want the method to make an advanced super-powered mecha?"

Le Zhangyi added: "Want this method of making? Don't even think about it, just go back and check which brand of sleeping pills is effective even for level 11 superpowers. Just drink a few pills and you can go back. It’s your daydream, but since it’s so difficult to realize this dream, I suggest you drink at least a whole bottle!”

Lelan paused for a moment and continued, "Don't play this kind of divorce trick next time. My master is not mentally retarded! How could I believe that you, a man who is full of shit, are fooling around here? He is simply polluting the air!" "As he spoke, he also fanned the air in front of him.

Qin Shen was very angry at Le Zhangyi's words: "You..." He looked at Shen Jichen again, "Jinchen, your disciple..." Qin Shen only hoped that Shen Jichen would scold his disciple, but Shen Jichen didn't expect it. His expression was as usual, as if he acquiesced to Le Zhangyi's words.

Le Hongyi: ''Me what? "Open the door," "Get out of here, okay?" "

Qin Shenke couldn't beat Le Zhangyi, so he couldn't think of any other way except leaving him.

Seeing Qin Shen leaving in despair, Le Zhang pulled Shen Jinchen back to the laboratory and closed the door with a bang.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't know what happened inside.

Soon, the news of Qin Shen and Mo Sijie's divorce came out. This originally had nothing to do with Shen Jichen, but! Qin Shen started causing trouble right after his divorce!

The Mo family and the Qin family were originally a prestigious family. As soon as the news of the divorce came out, many media rushed to report it! Qin Shen publicly confessed to Shen Jichen during a media interview.

This behavior not only disgraced the Mo family, but also ruined Shen Jichen's reputation!

Many netizens on the Internet are calling Qin Shen a scumbag! There are also many netizens who say that Shen Jinchen is a mistress. Of course, some of this is due to the Mo family, and the Mo family is not that easy to offend!