Chapter 90 The trial ends

Wan Xiangxiang opened the first page of the manuscript. It should be someone's signature, right? Wan Xiangxiang took a closer look. Nowadays, people's signatures are always very personal. Wan Xiangxiang couldn't even understand what the characters in this signature meant.

The second page contained some drafts, which looked like some conceptual drawings of mechas, with some annotations from time to time. Wan Xiangxiang was only at an entry-level level in mecha manufacturing, so he didn't know what these annotations meant. These contents are still too profound for the current Wan Xiangxiang. After turning a few pages, Wan Xiangxiang closed it.

This is undoubtedly the information for a student who has just entered elementary school to read graduate students! Even if Wan Xiangxiang has mental powers, this plug-in will not work!

As for the memory chip? Wan Xiangxiang put it into his terminal and looked at it. There were also some conceptual drawings of mechas and machine manufacturing. He did not turn back. The things behind should be more profound. Everything still had to wait until he learned about mecha manufacturing. Only when it reaches a certain level!

Sure enough, opportunities are reserved for those who are prepared. An illiterate person like Wan Xiangxiang will not be able to enjoy good things even if they are available! After removing the chip and putting it away, Wan Xiangxiang sighed.

After collecting all the rewards given by the Origin Heart, Wan Xiangxiang wanted the Origin Heart to send him away.

The Heart of Origin opened a hole and tried to shove him out. Wan Xiangxiang stopped him and said, "Wait!" Just throw him out like this. Who knows where he will be thrown, in case he is too far away from Mu Qing and the others. But how good?

Wan Xiangxiang discussed: "Can you help me see where my companions are? I put the dead fish eyes of the Origin Heart near them and said, "Humans are really troublesome. "

In the end, Wan Xiangxiang was thrown near Mu Qing and the others. It was really close.

Mu Qing heard something crashing into the grass nearby, making a rustling sound, and turned his head warily.

Wan Xiangxiang was thrown from mid-air and fell into the grass! He cursed secretly: "I'll wipe it! Can't you throw it lower?" His bones were almost falling apart.

Wan Xiangxiang climbed up from the haystack.

Mu Qing saw a familiar figure and shouted excitedly: "Wan Xiang! Where have you been these past two days?"

Wan Xiangxiang is a little embarrassed. His current image seems a bit sloppy. After all, he hasn't showered in more than ten days!

Mu Qing threw herself into his arms and almost fainted from the sour smell. Mu Qing said bluntly: "Wan Xiang, you smell so bad! Did you fall into the smelly ditch? Wan Xiang Xiang blushed at the words. Explanation Said: “I’ve been sweating too much these past two days. "A lot of dirt was removed during the promotion. Can it not stink?" Let's find a water source and take a bath first. "

After meeting, several people climbed up the cliff again.

Wan Xiangxiang was soaked in the water for more than an hour before he came out.

He put his coat on Mu Qing. Mu Qing's clothes were in tatters due to promotion.

Mu Qing said: "Why do I smell something?"

But doesn’t it have a taste? His clothes were also stained by dirt when he was promoted. Although he had washed them just now, the smell was still very strong...

Wan Xiangxiang tried to hide it: "Is there any? There may be excrement of strange animals nearby. Let's leave quickly."

Mu Qing nodded drowsily, feeling that what Wan Xiang said made sense.