Chapter 189 Want high style

After nearly a month, Wan Xiangxiang finally put the finishing touches on it. The entire spiritual pattern lit up, and the spiritual pattern had been repaired.

Wan Liangxiang said: "Okay! There should be no problems for a long time now."

Mu Qing: "There won't be any more Yinmei coming out of here?"

Wan Liangxiang shook his head: "No, except for the child form, the sound charm of other human forms should not be able to appear. Low-level and high-level ones are still no problem."

Mu Yu nodded: "Then can we still come to hunt Yin Mei and get the charm crystal in the future?"

Wan Xiangxiang said: "It's hard to say. After I repair the spiritual pattern, these space cracks should not appear as frequently as before. In this way, humans can still hunt Yin Mei and get the charm crystal to make spiritual potions. . Those barriers outside can block the high-level sound charm, and there may be a spirit pattern there. Let's go and take a look."

The two came to the maze again. Wan Xiangxiang drank the antidote and put on a gas mask. He controlled his left eye to search for traces of spiritual patterns in the maze.

After walking for an hour, he discovered the first spiritual pattern. Wan Xiangxiang hurriedly went to check whether the spiritual patterns were damaged.

After checking a few, they were still intact, but Wan Xiangxiang still carried out the miasma diligently and found that the spiritual patterns were damaged in two places. I quickly repaired it.

After finishing, he took Mu Yi to dig two big trees. I don't know what the wood was used for. He also asked Mu Qing to pull out a few seeds for later use.

After completing this, the two returned to the small town.

After returning to Mu Qing's house, Wan Xiangxiang said, "Let's just wait for the news."

After more than half a month, the superpowers on the Disaster Planet discovered that there were fewer sounds and charms in this star field, and the number of space cracks appeared less frequently.

Several city lords received news a few days ago that several teenage forms of Yinmei appeared in the Disaster Planet, and the number is still increasing. So several city lords personally went inside and killed a few of them, but the situation didn't seem to get better.

I was still having a headache about those sound monsters, but recently I heard that the number of these sound monsters in human form has not increased anymore.

So the city lord sent people to guard the space rift again, and the people who came reported that the situation had improved.

The spatial rifts opened less often, and even the sound mei coming out no longer had the form of a boy.

Several city lords breathed a sigh of relief. During this period, they did not know what Wan Xiangxiang had done. They only thought that this period was the peak period for the emergence of space rifts. After this period of time passed, the disaster planet continued to return to normal. .

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing stayed in the room for more than half a month, and finally waited for the news that the mission was over. A spaceship would arrive in a few days to take them back.

Mu Qing and Wan Xiangxiang hurried to the exchange area. They killed a lot of Yinmei and got a lot of points, which they could exchange for some souvenirs to take back.

Wan Xiangxiang exchanged some materials for level nine mechas, and his abilities were promoted to level eight. He could try making level nine mechas. But this time he also figured it out. He would definitely not immerse himself in making mechas anymore. He would rather rest more and go on dates with Mu Qing.