Chapter 25 Thousands of Rings

While practicing, he saw Mu Qing walking back with his released mental energy, guessing that he must have returned from training.

Then run the energy through a big cycle and stop practicing.

When he walked out of the room, he saw Mu Qing looking at the display screen projected by the terminal on the sofa, with Yuanyuan sitting on the left and Maomao lying on the right.

Mu Qing was a little excited when he saw Wan Xiangxiang coming out: "Wan Xiang, I won 30,000 star coins by fighting on the virtual battle stage today! I want to buy a bed for Yuanyuan."

Maomao waved the branches on his body dissatisfiedly and made a strange cry of "squeak-squeak-".

"Okay, okay, I'll buy you one too." Mu Qing said with some pain.

Wan Xiangxiang: "How was today's battle?"

"Those people are very good at it! I punched them left and right and knocked them down several times." Mu Qing said while punching left and right with his hands and feet. "Right now, I'm still in the junior zone, and these people are very good at it. When I win enough points, I can go to the intermediate zone and sweep them all!"

"How to calculate the points system?" Wan Xiangxiang asked.

Mu Qing was a little embarrassed, rubbed his head and said, "I'm not sure. Anyway, as long as you keep winning, you can reach the intermediate zone." Mu Qing was full of confidence.

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless: "Are you hungry? I'll make you something to eat."

Mu Qing touched his stomach and said, "I'm a little hungry." Although we had lunch today, wasn't it almost evening?

Wan Xiangxiang went to the kitchen to work.

Mu Qing and her two children continued to look at the children's beds.

Mu Qing: "Which one do you like, Yuanyuan?"

Yuanyuan: "Anyone will do."

Mu Qing: "How does this work? You must choose the one you like." Pointing to one of the pictures, "How about this one? Do you like blue?"

Maomao was swaying on a branch nearby, "Squeak-squeak-" "Okay, I know, you want the pink one, right? I'll buy it for you." Mu Qing added the pink crib that Maomao specified to her shopping cart. .

Yuanyuan felt that the program was a little messed up. As a robot, there was nothing written in the program about what he liked.

When no one noticed, the round display screen flashed, and he chose a small bed that was also pink and said, "I want this style."

Mu Qing said: "You like pink? Girls should like pink. It turns out you are a girl." He added the small bed Yuanyuan chose to the shopping cart and paid.

Wan Xiangxiang uses mental power to cook in the kitchen. Recently, he has been using mental power to cook. The training effect of this method is really good. Now when cutting vegetables, one mental power thread can finish cutting one vegetable, and it takes only the second one. Be broken up.

After enduring the initial pain, I got used to this level of pain.

Wan Xiangxiang thought it was time to find something hard to exercise his mental strength.

At this time, hearing the conversation between Mu Qing and the others, they were a little bit dumbfounded.

Yuanyuan is just a robot. Wan Xiangxiang thought it must have seen Maomao choose pink and followed suit.

What can a robot know about liking? Wan Xiangxiang thought subconsciously.

The speed of mental command is non-stop. Wan Xiangxiang bought a big pot before, with a diameter of one meter and two meters, which is very large.

There was no room for the kitchen stove at home, so Wan Xiangxiang bought a large movable stove.

This kind can be used to burn firewood. Wan Xiangxiang plans to use his own superpower to burn fire. Why not practice his superpower at the same time?

The vegetables are cut. Control the flame to heat the pan little by little. Wan Xiangxiang felt that these flames were like his own body, and they were quite smooth to use.

When the food was placed on the table, Mu Qing took out his own big bowl and filled it with a large bowl of rice.

Wan Xiangxiang also prepared raw meat for Maomao.

Mu Qing asked: "What do Yuanyuan eat?"

Wan Xiangxiang: "Yuanyuan is a robot and doesn't need to eat."

Mu Qing thought for a while and then started eating. Mu Qing had rarely come into contact with robots before, except for that time when he saw the intelligent robot owned by the mercenary leader, which was a courier robot that delivered packages.

Since it is intelligent, it should be very smart. He is not very clear about these either.

Instead, Maomao pulled off a piece of raw meat and handed it to Yuanyuan.

Yuanyuan said in a mechanical voice: "Thank you, but I don't eat meat."

Maomao had no choice but to stuff the meat into her bud.

After eating, the cribs purchased by Mu Qing were also delivered. They were two children's beds, as well as matching quilts and sheets. The store also gave me two pink bows. A fluffy vine was wrapped around a bow, and I waved the branches excitedly, conveying the consciousness of "wear... wear..." in my head. Mu Qing tied it to the branch under the flower bud.

Picked up another one and tied it around Yuanyuan's neck.

Yuanyuan scanned the bow with a scanner and said nothing.

There are two rooms in Wan Xiangxiang's house. One is used as a studio by Wan Xiangxiang, and the other is their bedroom.

After the two small beds were moved into the bedroom, the room became much more crowded.

Mu Qing was a little troubled when he saw it, and Wan Xiangxiang comforted him: "It doesn't matter, we will go to the Emperor Star in a while. Then we will move to a larger house and get a few more rooms."

"Are you going to study at Emperor Star?"

"right."

Mu Qing ignited some fighting spirit: "Then I have to play a few more rounds to win more star coins."

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com