Chapter 14 Mu Qing chooses a major (1)

Mu Qing, who Wan Xiangxiang was thinking about, was currently browsing forums online.

This matter starts in the morning. Wan Xiangxiang left after assigning tasks to Mu Qing. Mu Qing never thought about going to university in the future, so naturally he never thought about what major to study, so now he is very worried. In trouble.

When it comes to what major Mu Qing likes to study the most, it is of course the most profitable major! Mu Qing doesn’t know which major is the most profitable, but he can check it online!

So I opened StarNet and entered: What is the most profitable major?

There are many answers. Some people say that in the case of mecha manufacturing, a first-level mecha can be sold for over a million star coins!

Some people say that they are majoring in energy manufacturing. How much can high-end energy panels cost?

Some people say that if you are a professional in cultivation, you can earn a lot of money by planting medicinal plants on a piece of land at home.

Others say it is business management, and you can make a lot of money by handling anything produced by other majors.

Mu Qing felt that these answers were not very reliable because many people refuted them. For example, made of mecha.

Fan Fanfan: I am a mecha manufacturer. Level one mechas have production lines and fixed personnel. If you want to make money, you must be at least a level five mecha master. But I am an ordinary person and I will never be able to make a level five mecha in my life. First. I'm doing mecha maintenance now, oh! Several classmates are also doing mecha maintenance with me.

Zhang Moumou, a grass grower: I majored in cultivation. After graduation, I went home to grow herbs, but the quality of the herbs I grew was very average. I hoarded so many herbs that I couldn’t find a buyer at all! Please purchase medicinal herbs by the way! ! ! !

Wasteful Ah Fei: I majored in energy manufacturing. After studying for several years, I could only make first-level energy panels... I broke too many blank energy panels and made my parents poor. I am considering whether to drop out of school and go home.

A piece of salted fish with ten stars: I am in business management, um, now I am setting up a street stall in the park! Stop talking, the city management is here and I have to run away!

Mu Qing's head was filled with dark thoughts. These people were too unreliable. So Mu Qing decided to post a post himself. He also checked which forum was the most reliable, chose a forum called Zhijing, and posted a post with the following title: "Urgent! ! My family wants me to choose a major. I want to choose the most profitable major. Which one should I choose? 》My family wants me to choose a major. I want to choose the most profitable major. Which one should I choose?

Advantages: 1. Strong strength.

Two: Eat a lot.

Three: Courageous.

Four: Just awakened the wood power.

Friends, please help me find out what major I should choose. I will reply to my family tonight.

It didn’t take long for people to start replying.

1L Butterfly Feifei: Originally, I would usually open posts like this and not reply, but after reading them, I decided to reply. Why can your large appetite be an advantage?

2L Liangxiu Qingfeng: You don’t understand upstairs. If you eat a lot, you can do a live broadcast of Big Eater. As long as you are really good, you will be rewarded! By then, the star coins won’t be rolling in! So I suggest that the poster choose the anchor major.

3L Mobile Poisonous Chicken Soup: I would like to take the liberty to ask about the physical and mental strength level of the poster. Another note: The original poster is a person with superpowers. Most people with superpowers will choose to develop on superior planets. There is no need for people with superpowers to choose the majors of ordinary people. The poster has wood-based abilities. If you have high mental power but poor physical fitness, you can choose the pharmacy discipline. If you are talented, this major is very profitable! [Link] There are pharmacy-related materials and test questions here. You can take a look at them first. You should be able to use them during the entrance exam.

Mu Qing replied: My physical and mental strength are double A. I heard that it is quite common on higher planets. I am quite interested in this pharmacy subject. I will take a look at the information first. Thanks, brother.

Mu Qing clicked on the link and downloaded a copy. The pharmacist seemed to be really valuable, which made him a little excited.

I opened the information file. There were several categories in it, several of which were about plants, and the rest were some test questions.

Mu Qing opened the test questions first.

The test questions were basically about whether the characteristics of herbs and drug combinations conflict or merge. Mu Qing was confused and decided to look through the information first.

Mu Qing read the content for half an hour first. The characteristics of the information were written in great detail, as well as stereoscopic projection images. However, the content was too much. It was okay for him to remember a few items, but there were four first-level medicinal herbs in front of him. There are more than one hundred kinds, and there are also second-level, third-level, fourth-level, and fifth-level plant information packages at the back.

Mu Qing's eyes darkened and he decided to read the posts first to see if there were any better professional options. The pharmacist major was too difficult.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com