Chapter 160 Unlucky guy

In fact, there is almost that much content on it. Wan Xiangxiang added his own thoughts and speculated.

"It says that the plant is Silver Frost Rose. It will turn into a seedling. It must be because its strength has deteriorated. It seems that we have taken a big advantage." If their abilities have not deteriorated, they opened the lid and probably gave this Silver The rhythm of Shuangluo delivering food! Thousands of sounds left my heart filled with lingering fear.

Although they don't know what kind of cultivation the Holy Return Period is, humans who can build such a city should not be weak.

Wan Xiangxiang continued to look down: "There are special spiritual patterns in this room that can seal most of Yin Shuangluo's power. With the addition of the Nine Yuan Cauldron, Yin Shuangluo has been sealed here."

Wan Xiangxiang touched his chin and said, "No wonder these people didn't take the medicine furnace with them when they evacuated. They probably wouldn't be able to suppress them if they were taken out of this room."

Although the spirit patterns here are magical, it is not something that a rookie like him can figure out. After packing up the trophies and filling a space ring's books, several people left the library.

As soon as Yuanyuan came outside, she started taking photos non-stop.

Mu Qingdao Yuanyuan, why are you taking pictures all the time? "

Of course you need to take photos when traveling along Yuanyuan Road! I even signed up for a photography crash course in the virtual community and learned it! The teacher said that I have learned well. I can practice more and take more photos, and I can register for the next class next month. "

Yuanyuan had saved a lot of star coins by selling energy-saving boards. Before going out, she put up a sign saying that tourism was closed, which caused a bit of confusion in the process, which meant that she had no source of income during this period. Fortunately, Yuanyuan doesn't know what melancholy feels like, otherwise she would be able to use this word right now.

A few people walked around the city, patting Yuanyuan along the way.

It is estimated that they are the only ones who have the leisure to take photos^ After getting tired of walking around the city, Mu Qing asked: "When can we go back? Is school starting now?"

Wan Xiangxiang said: "It's hard to say whether school has started or not. The flow rate of space here is different from that outside. Maybe it's only been a few days outside. As for how to get out, people in the past could come in and out, and we can definitely do the same. Yes, don’t worry about that.”

Mu Qing saw a lot of the plant seeds that were transported to them in this city, so he took some out. Maybe it's because the house here is blessed by spiritual patterns. The plant seeds placed in the house are all well preserved, at least not in fossil form...

Mu Qing gave birth to a seed, which quickly took root, sprouted, and sent several people down.

Seeing the desert below, Yuanyuan continued to take pictures: "The desert is also a beautiful place, but we have almost taken pictures of it. Let's go down and have a look."

The lower part Yuanyuan mentioned is naturally the lower part of the space layer.

It's easy to say it, but I really don't know how to get down. The ground is covered with yellow sand. How to get down?

Mu Qing was just worried about this matter when he saw a hole opened in the ground and a mecha head emerged from it.

Wan Xiangxiang took a deep breath: "What a coincidence, isn't it?" As soon as he couldn't continue, someone came to clear the way!