Chapter 47 The middle school boy

Wan Xiangxiang logged into the superpower account. I couldn't wait to search for relevant information, and this time I had information.

First of all, the weapons must be sent for testing and evaluation, and then they can be sold after valuation. Of course, if there is a trustworthy person to trade privately, the testing process can naturally be dispensed with.

If you want to sell superpower weapons, you need to apply in the superpower community. Then you just need to set up an area in your store to connect with the superpower community, so that you can search for information about yourself in the superpower community. Store merchandise.

After that area of ​​the store is connected to the community of superpowers, this area will be hidden in the ordinary community.

Wanxiangxiang has connected the previously developed area of ​​[Mecha Production/Components] with the community of superpowers.

That is to say, ordinary people will not be able to see this option in his store in the future. Only those with a superpower pass account can find it.

Wan Xiangxiang spent another three days making several more mecha weapons, two at the first level, five at the second level and three at the third level. Making these weapons emptied Wan Xiangxiang's family fortune. There is still income from selling energy panels to support it.

Wan Xiangxiang felt that he could try making a fourth-level supernatural mecha weapon. After all, he was already a fourth-level supernatural user. Unfortunately, the materials were too expensive, so Wan Xiangxiang could only give up the idea for the time being. Everything still has to wait until the weapons are sold.

There are eleven weapons in total, varying in length, but all are swords. Wan Xiangxiang can only produce weapons designed by its predecessors.

Only by thoroughly studying sword-type weapons first can we make more powerful swords in the future.

Put all the swords into the space and prepare to go to the nearest mecha training club for evaluation.

Mu Qing followed Wan Xiangxiang and passed by. When they reached the door, they got out of the car and walked inside.

Mu Qing's appetite has been increasing recently, and he feels like his few star coins are not enough for him to eat a meal! Somewhat worriedly, he asked, "How many star coins can these weapons be sold for?"

Wan Xiangxiang: "It's not clear yet, but generally the weapons of supernatural mechas can be traded with crystal coins." Wan Xiangxiang saw his little thought and added, "Wait until the weapons are sold." If it falls, I’ll buy you level four animal meat.”

Mu Qing was a little excited, but he still endured it: "Let's save it first. We are still too poor now. I can eat third-level meat." Mu Qing felt that he was so unsatisfied. In the past, he often relied on food Leaves live! Now I can eat level three animal meat and I’m not satisfied yet!

He has also been reading information about pharmacists recently and heard that pharmacists can still earn star coins very well. In the past, winning tens of thousands of star coins in the battle arena seemed like a lot, but now in the Emperor Star, the few star coins he won were not enough to buy him a meal!

I learned from Wan Li that he will buy mechas in the future! He is a superpower, and it will be more expensive to make superpower mechas in the future! Mu Qing felt that he was so useless and could only eat.

I heard that if you study in the mecha department, you can also take elective courses. Then he can take the pharmacy course as an elective! He must learn to make potions! Earn a lot of crystal coins! No more dragging down Wanxiang!