Chapter 138 Mecha Competition

The Star Territory Youth Super Power Mecha Competition lasts for one month. At the same time, there are also the Star Territory Young Pharmacist Competition and the Star Territory Young Trainer Competition.

These competitions have a collective name called the Star Territory Youth Competition.

The competition categories include: armor maker, energy engineer, mecha engineer, pharmacist and cultivator.

The selections for the two projects of Armor Master and Energy Engineer have been completed within the past two months. Wan Xiangxiang originally successfully signed up for the entry-level project. The reason why he was able to change it to the intermediate level later was because he had a master. You can go through the back door.

Within one month of this mecha competition, every person with abilities under the age of twenty and level three or above will have a chance to participate in the competition. The competition is divided into two levels: low-level and mid-level. Those with level 5 and above can sign up for the mid-level. If you are a level 4 superpower and think you can challenge a level 5 superpower, you can also sign up for the mid-level competition.

The rules of the first round of the competition are: if you score 100 points, you will advance to the next round.

If you lose a game, you will get 1 point, and if you lose a game, you will lose 1 point. If the opponent of a fifth-level superpower is a fourth-level superpower, he will get 0 points if he loses a game, and 1 point will be deducted if he loses a game.

With this kind of regulation, it can be said that those with fourth-level abilities who participate in mid-level mecha competitions are very disliked.

After the first round, you will directly compete with the opponent in the second round. This opponent is the same player who won 100 points. The rules are the same as before. Whoever wins 100 points will enter the third round.

The rules of the third round are different from the first two rounds. You need to win three consecutive games without losing in order to get the chance to enter the Great Holy Castle. This involves a certain amount of luck. If your opponent is very strong, then you can only admit that you are unlucky.

The competition venue is set in the outer courtyard of Diyao Academy, and Diyao is a test center.

It is not only students from Di Yao who come to this test center to compete, but also many people with abilities from other colleges who come to compete. Di Yao's outer courtyard, which originally seemed very empty, also became a little lively.

Mu Qing is a fifth-level superpower, and he is participating in the mid-level competition. He is gearing up right now! Get ready to go up and have a big fight!

Mu Qing began to draw lots, which were opponents matched by the system, and soon Mu Qing came on the field.

The new mecha made by Wan Xiangxiang was still a little awkward to use. Mu Qing started to become familiar with the operation after fighting with his opponents a few times, defeating twenty-two opponents in an hour.

Wanli and he were not in the same venue. Although Wanli wanted to sign up for an intermediate competition, Gao Qi reminded him that he couldn't sign up for an intermediate competition!

Most of the participants in the intermediate competition are second graders and above, and there are only a few dozen first graders.

It took Mu Qing three days to break into the second round. During this period, he had no defeat and was considered one of the more promising players!

It took another five days to score 100 points and entered the third round of the competition. At this time, Mu Qing's voice was also very high, because from the first round to the second round; from the second round to the third round, Mu Qing Qing Wuyi failed! The probability of such a player winning the last three consecutive games is about 90%.