Chapter 147 The competition begins

The competition is going on as scheduled, and the top 500 people in each field will be selected in this competition. The competition lasts for fifteen days. The competition will end after fifteen days. The top 500 students in each field can follow the map route given by the competition organizer to the Sacred Heart Center of the Great Holy Castle planet. The Sacred Heart Center is not in the city. , but outside the city. As for what is in the Sacred Heart, it will not be leaked to the outside world. Only the best people will be selected from the competition, which is held every three years.

Wan Xiangxiang was also curious about the Sacred Heart Center and didn't know what would be inside. It shouldn't be too bad for the competition organizer to use it as one of the rewards, right?

By the time of the competition, Wan Xiangxiang had to separate from Mu Qing. In the next fifteen days, he would spend the next fifteen days in a prescribed studio. Each house would be equipped with a holographic projection camera, allowing Wan Xiangxiang to The production method of the sound is broadcast through the All-Star Network. Therefore, except for going to the toilet and taking a shower, there is almost no privacy during these fifteen days. However, there are at least more than 200,000 people participating in the mid-level competition, so no one may enter his live broadcast room.

Mu Qing also entered his own studio at the same time. Unlike Wan Xiangxiang who only needs to make a mecha, Mu Qing needs to use limited materials to make potions, and the points are based on the grade and purity of the potion.

Thousands of ringing sounds reached his own competition venue. At this time, the number of people participating in the mid-level mecha manufacturing competition had already filled the hall. There were more than 50,000 people participating in the mid-level mecha manufacturing competition. The exact number of people could not be determined because only a few people were selected during the selection. There is no limit on the number of people involved in the test, but the number of participants in various fields is probably around 50,000.

The space of the Great Holy Castle is large enough. There are no other residents except soldiers, so there is no need to worry about not being able to accommodate so many people.

Wan Xiangxiang received his number and started looking for his studio.

Yuanyuan, Dream Eclipse Spider, Maomao and Mu Qing's contracted plants did not follow Mu Qing on the stage, but stayed in the room to watch the live broadcast! When Wan Xiangxiang left, he left a lot of energy liquid and food behind, enough for these prodigal sons to squander.

Each competition is divided into low-level and intermediate levels! The so-called more than 50,000 people are only the number of people in the mid-level competition, and there are even more people in the low-level competition. However, the low-level competition rankings can only receive official rewards and are not eligible to go to the Sacred Heart Center.

Wanxiangxiang's competition starts with selecting materials. After finding their own room, everyone gathers and goes to the warehouse to select materials. This is also a test of vision or mental strength. If the materials found are of poor quality, it is very likely that the mecha produced will also be affected.

The live broadcast started from here, and it was divided into groups. Because there were too many people, and it might cause crowding if it was too chaotic, it was better to do it in groups.

There are materials with various properties from levels 1 to 8 in the material warehouse, and they are distributed in different locations. It is not easy to find the materials you need among this large amount of materials. In fact, the eighth-level materials are placed there just for the sake of looking good. The chance of an eighth-level armor maker among these players is about zero.