Chapter 185 Controlling the Left Eye

"Nothing, let's go back to the crack and have a look. I seemed to have found traces of spiritual patterns just now." Wan Liangxiang said, and asked Mumu to take them all back.

Arriving near the crack, the sound charms had retreated, and the place became empty again.

Wan Xiangxiang carefully observed his surroundings. After the cracks closed, he could no longer see the spirit patterns. This was a bit difficult. He tried covering his right eye to check the situation with his left eye. Well, it still doesn’t work! By the way, when will his eyes be able to gain some strength? This is all out of your control. Even if you are a good baby and can't control it, it is just a decoration!

Wan Xiangxiang felt that he needed to practice controlling this eye, otherwise it would be a waste of good things!

His mental power surged toward his left eye. It was said that he had never tried to control this eye before. He only let it eliminate the patterns when they appeared.

Wanshenglang's spiritual power wandered around inside, and it felt like he had entered a vast universe for an instant, with stars twinkling in the universe, making people dizzy. Among the stars, Wan Xiangxiang intuitively found an ordinary planet. He felt that this planet was unusually familiar, and Wan Xiangxiang tried his best to move in that direction.

It was an ordinary planet, and there were countless similar planets around it. The sphere is ten meters in diameter. It seems to be a model of a biological planet. There are mountains, flowing water, trees and creatures in it. It doesn't look like a fake model at all. The creatures inside are very small. Wan Liangxiang seems to have seen the inside. The pursuit and hunting of creatures.

Wan Xiangxiang felt that this was not a model, but simply a planet that had been shrunk countless times.

Perhaps it was because his mental strength had increased and he was observing a planet. At that moment, Wan Xiangxiang almost forgot that he was in his left eye, watching the planet change day and night, and the four seasons, and the world was spinning, and he saved himself. He changed his identity and became the planet in front of him.

Wan Xiangxiang felt the repeated changes in his body day and night, watching himself let the plants grow and the ecology cycle...

I don’t know how many years have passed since I was trapped in this, but just when Wan Xiangxiang thought his heart was going numb, the day finally came when the planet fell apart. This should be the best destination for a planet. It will disintegrate after getting tired of everything.

The creatures on the planet gradually died, the trees began to wither, and then the interior of the planet exploded directly, leaving only a white ball of light, and the sound of thousands of noises instantly woke up! Looking at the planet with only a white ball of light left in front of him, this is the original heart of this planet. Wan Xiangxiang wrapped it with his mental power. His own mental power echoed with the original heart, as if they had merged into one. One body.

Wan Xiangxiang's mood at this moment was extremely complicated. He originally thought that the heart of origin gave birth to an entire planet and should be the most selfless existence.

It's just that there are not so many selfless people in this world. The original heart will disintegrate the planet after it gets tired of it. During that time, Wan Xiangxiang could clearly feel the loneliness of the Origin Heart. The Origin Heart is naturally not unique, but its own planet has its own rules and order, and it is impossible to encounter another one in a long life. The original heart.

Wan Xiangxiang opened his eyes again.

Mu Yu was staring at him nervously.

Wan Xiangxiang exhaled: "Why do you look at me like this?"